Its Sad The Peer Pressure Young Black Boys Go Through

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Some kids are pussies and can't say no to dumb shyt. I was raised by a woman. She never told me not to do dumb shyt. I just knew that it was a bad move so I never did dumb shyt.

It's ridiculous to try to raise a leader and not considering that leader responsible for their decisions until they're 18.

The sooner parents empower kids to make their own decisions the better they'll be at managing their lives.

We gotta stop attacking each other for not having shyt. People act like every black person comes from a middle class family and digressed into a trap lord.

Naw, we are born into this. This is what we're taught being black is by cracker ass cracker media. Stop hating and start healing.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People still talking that Jordan's shyt, how many nikkas are really wearing fresh J's

:leostare:

nikkas are bummy as fukk, at least here in Chicago

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's not. This is the problem. Black people refuse to take any accountability for are shyt and want to blame it on white people.

It's much better when black people discuss these issues together than some white guy discussing it. Because the white guy will always have some kind of racist, prejudice, alt-right or discriminatory spin to it or they will simply come off as not informed and ignorant because they never experienced what we've experienced.

My comment was made on page 2 of this thread. Haven't even looked at anything else in the thread.

Both sides of this are usually sides I don't care to hear from.

Its either black people that swear everything bad that has happen to them and will is all white peoples fault or black people that come off way to holier than tho. "I did it why can't you" "All you have to do.." type people.

Its not even that difficult of a concept to grasp

The peer pressure black men that grow up poor and in the hood>>>>>>>all other groups in the USA.

This is a fact, but its not just white peoples fault.

Yes they are the root of why black people have the image they have are born at even more of a disadvantage but its not something that we can't start to make a change from, from with in.

This guy is the prime example of Peer pressure in the black community.

2-Childish-Gambino_12-06-2013.jpg

Loved by masses of white people, was hated on by blacks that feel he's a sell out and now has come full circle to finally start being accepted as a black star/icon.

And even now people hate on him while the same kind of white boys get no hate from the masses.

A black man with no swag is almost worthless lowkey (figuratively speaking). No matter how great or how much you do, you'll always be reminded that your "not cool" and have a segment of black men and women that :umad:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
To be honest, its not a missing father thing, in more cases than some yea thats the reason, but Im going to go off myself for an example here for a minute, I was raised by working class carribeans, Father and step mother, mother lives back home.
My father owns his own, step mother owns her own, also a nurse practitioner and major in the military, they always preached the stay in school, stay away from company thing to me....

but in my junior high days to say sophmore year I would follow the knuckle head behavior, some of the dumbest shyt you can think of, and I came from a black middle class family, no real hood, projects or anything, the ignorant shyt was just cool in my eyes at the time..... honestly I dont care what anyone says but I feel our music has ALOT to do with it. On top of other things.

Most people go through that shyt star. Having a father figure acts as an anchor. At the end of the day you had the right example to fall back on and that other shyt didn't become a way of life.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
2-Childish-Gambino_12-06-2013.jpg

Loved by masses of white people, was hated on by blacks that feel he's a sell out and now has come full circle to finally start being accepted as a black star/icon.

And even now people hate on him while the same kind of white boys get no hate from the masses.

is he accepted b/c of who he is, or because he made ATLANTA? :usure:

because the hood really didn't fukk w/him before that

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
It takes a strong personality to resist peer pressure. My old man died when I was young, so I was mainly raised by my mom. She always had her brothers around as strong male figures for my brothers and I.

My brother always struggled with peer pressure when we were kids. I always stayed strong, but I got MAD hate because kids don't like you doing your own thing.

Daps
truth right here, even white parents know more than likely little Timmy is going through a stage trying to dress like Chief Keef or Wayne but likely, it will pass because they dont have the hard lives like most young blacks

its entertainment to them :mjcry:
Speak of the devil...