It's over. EVO removes Smash Melee, and they mad.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I haven't played Ultimate yet. But unless Ultimate is better than Melee, then no it hasn't run its course. Melee is considered the best entry in the series that's why people still fukk with it.

please read below​

D0YRNCYXgAAAU24

You mean a broken game with abusable tactics, to the point there is talk of banning the fukkin Ice Climbers.

Take a shower and join us in 2019.

:wow: that was etherous. seriously, aint nobody tryna drag CRTvs to tournaments to play Melee. there's not even a way for new people to get into it. Utlimate is a worthy successor so we can all move on​

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As a Smash 64 player fukk them and fukk melee

64 had better controls anyway

At campus us 64 cats was just normal brehs who enjoyed the game

Melee comes out and these smelly fakkits killed the scene no one half way normal wanted to play smash anymore...eveerybody quit

I don't know what it was about Melee and the gamecube in general that brought out these gross ass nintendo fanboys
:what:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Foul smelling ass closet pedos better take that L before being in the limelight longer than normal gets em exposed. :camby:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
i can only imagine. i went to e3 a few years back and knowing i was gonna be at a packed convention center, i decided to bring some deodorant, just in case. from opening til about 3, im fine. its mostly professionals there anyway, so its no big deal. 330 hits, and i smell funk. i assume its me, so i go to a bathroom to clean up, apply a layer, and keep it pushing. the funk comes right on back, and i do the routine again. about 10 minutes later, i smell it again and that shyt is stronger than the first time, so im like fukk it i gotta get outta here, while being pissed the my deodorant let me down in a big way. as im leaving i see a bunch of wierdos in costumes(including a dude that looked like peter pan for some reason.) and i notice its not the same professional scene as im leaving. the moment i step outside, and the funk dissipated. i dont really take muck notice until im on the blue line home, and i can really smell my deodorant on the train. the damn stink was so fukking strong it was sticking to me to the point i couldnt smell my own stuff. if smash dudes are like that i would have them walled up in their own fukking room
:mjlol: so you went from smelly nerds to the smelly bumline?

i know that funk stuck all on ya cloths
people on the blue line musta thought it was you:russ:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: so you went from smelly nerds to the smelly bumline?

i know that funk stuck all on ya cloths
people on the blue line musta thought it was you:russ:

motherfukkers could shyt on the blue line and it wouldnt stink the whole damn train up. i dont know what it is about bo that makes it spread like that