It's over. EVO removes Smash Melee, and they mad.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I haven't played Ultimate yet. But unless Ultimate is better than Melee, then no it hasn't run its course. Melee is considered the best entry in the series that's why people still fukk with it.

D0YRNCYXgAAAU24

You mean a broken game with abusable tactics, to the point there is talk of banning the fukkin Ice Climbers.

Take a shower and join us in 2019.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
As a Smash 64 player fukk them and fukk melee

64 had better controls anyway

At campus us 64 cats was just normal brehs who enjoyed the game

Melee comes out and these smelly fakkits killed the scene no one half way normal wanted to play smash anymore...eveerybody quit

I don't know what it was about Melee and the gamecube in general that brought out these gross ass nintendo fanboys
Word. 64 was the party console. Could easily switch between smash, wcw/nwo revenge, mario kart and perfect dark on any given night

Then smash got weird later on and became some nerd shyt instead of mindless fun.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes I went to evo in 2015 and the difference in smell between the smash stations and everybody else was astounding. Like as soon as you stepped near the smash stations a big ass wave of funk hit you shyt was fukking disgusting.
You know it's bad when you're the nerds the other nerds look down on...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Yes I went to evo in 2015 and the difference in smell between the smash stations and everybody else was astounding. Like as soon as you stepped near the smash stations a big ass wave of funk hit you shyt was fukking disgusting.

i can only imagine. i went to e3 a few years back and knowing i was gonna be at a packed convention center, i decided to bring some deodorant, just in case. from opening til about 3, im fine. its mostly professionals there anyway, so its no big deal. 330 hits, and i smell funk. i assume its me, so i go to a bathroom to clean up, apply a layer, and keep it pushing. the funk comes right on back, and i do the routine again. about 10 minutes later, i smell it again and that shyt is stronger than the first time, so im like fukk it i gotta get outta here, while being pissed the my deodorant let me down in a big way. as im leaving i see a bunch of wierdos in costumes(including a dude that looked like peter pan for some reason.) and i notice its not the same professional scene as im leaving. the moment i step outside, and the funk dissipated. i dont really take muck notice until im on the blue line home, and i can really smell my deodorant on the train. the damn stink was so fukking strong it was sticking to me to the point i couldnt smell my own stuff. if smash dudes are like that i would have them walled up in their own fukking room

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I made the OG joke in the thread but I was really digging at Melee players. I was at a tourney at Wichita State and there wasn't any BO issues...STILL a lot of weird dudes. I probably won't go to tourneys that often because of it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i can only imagine. i went to e3 a few years back and knowing i was gonna be at a packed convention center, i decided to bring some deodorant, just in case. from opening til about 3, im fine. its mostly professionals there anyway, so its no big deal. 330 hits, and i smell funk. i assume its me, so i go to a bathroom to clean up, apply a layer, and keep it pushing. the funk comes right on back, and i do the routine again. about 10 minutes later, i smell it again and that shyt is stronger than the first time, so im like fukk it i gotta get outta here, while being pissed the my deodorant let me down in a big way. as im leaving i see a bunch of wierdos in costumes(including a dude that looked like peter pan for some reason.) and i notice its not the same professional scene as im leaving. the moment i step outside, and the funk dissipated. i dont really take muck notice until im on the blue line home, and i can really smell my deodorant on the train. the damn stink was so fukking strong it was sticking to me to the point i couldnt smell my own stuff. if smash dudes are like that i would have them walled up in their own fukking room

I'll never understand why people have no regard for others. You know it's gonna be a long day, and people are gonna try and get the most out of their experience being at the event, nobody wants to smell your BO. I've smelt it at a WWE event once. it's not some slight smell that drifts away, its some foulass horrid smell that sits and lingers around like humid weather. Can make you dizzy for real.

And then you're at these events all hungry but can't eat because smell kills your appetite. :hhh::scust: