It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So you really believe an old man made an Ark and kept damn near every animal on the planet on it for for 370 days?

Possibly? But I'll tell you this. There's evidence that points to a global cataclysmic event in Earth's recent past that changed it's landscape. Call it the Flood of Noah's day or whatever. But something went down that was passed down from generation to generation from all of mankind.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zondervan Bible Dictionary has ZERO to do with Hamitic Theory.

Here goes this devil defending the eurocentrics again.

http://www.cui-zy.cn/Recommended/Nature&glabolization/HamticAfrica.pdf

Czar said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic#Hamitic_hypothesis
In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as a few European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers, who linked the stories in the Bible of Ham's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#Physical_anthropology
Skin color amongst Caucasoids ranges greatly from pale, reddish-white, olive, through to dark brown tones.

Then again, you really don't bother researching the stuff being said by these clowns.

And you wonder why we don't get along.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So tell us where Zondervan Bible Dictionary is claiming Negroes come from if NOT from Ham?

(He'll say anything to avoid saying Shem)

Three Choices

A. Shem

B. Ham

C. Japheth

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If we're not going to deal biblically (which I know you don't), then we can't deal. Africans (Actual continental Africans) are descendants of Ham per the Bible, not Shem. The Negroes in America and the ones scattered during the Trans-Atlantic were not of Ham, but from Shem. Not sure why you're saying that I said Africans were a 'single entity', but either way, Negroes aren't African.

There is no proof of such a claim.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Possibly? But I'll tell you this. There's evidence that points to a global cataclysmic event in Earth's recent past that changed it's landscape. Call it the Flood of Noah's day or whatever. But something went down that was passed down from generation to generation from all of mankind.

False.

All major prehistoric societies are founded NEAR water.

One good unforseen flood and they're all fukked. Its not that rare that independent societies have "great flood" stories.

Plus, we know the cause of these global "acts of nature"

Theres no deity involved.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So tell us where Zondervan Bible Dictionary is claiming Negroes come from?

(He'll say anything to avoid saying Shem)

Lol y'all see how much of a c00n this guy is? Even when you prove him wrong, he still won't give up.

Everyone reading this, check out this PDF from cambridge university which pretty much ADMITS to the nonsense being pulled.

http://www.cui-zy.cn/Recommended/Nature&glabolization/HamticAfrica.pdf

After reading that...

http://www.zondervan.com/contact-us

E-mail Zondervan and ask them if they feel that the ancient Egyptians were black. After all, this dummy is oblivious to the fact that negro is the literal definition spanish defintion of the word black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro
Around 1442 the Portuguese first arrived in sub-Saharan Africa while trying to find a sea route to India. The term negro, literally meaning "black", was used by the Spanish and Portuguese as a simple description to refer to people. From the 18th century to the late 1960s, "negro" (later capitalized) was considered to be the proper English-language term for certain people of sub-Saharan African origin.

And the spaniards used it in reference to the Sub-Saharan Africans.

Now, with that being said.... @LionofJudah why don't you show us the Zondervan entry for Shem? :youngsabo:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
According to you. Like I said, if we're not dealing biblically, we aren't dealing.

Excuse me?

The bible isn't even the ONLY fukking book with regards to any semblance of ancient history, regardless of supernatural bullshyt.

So on that accord alone, you can't be taken seriously as any sort of arbiter on the topic of history.

I asked you to prove your statement, not to prove the bible.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@emoney

Exactly like I thought. You don't know shyt.

no idiot

I want to reply to you point by point to avoid any confusion...I tried putting in the quote/unquote myself but the output wasn't how I expected..so I just deleted all of it. I'm trying to figure out how to multi quote properly now. I'm not running.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no idiot

I want to reply to you point by point to avoid any confusion...I tried putting in the myself but the output wasn't how I expected..so I just deleted all of it. I'm trying to figure out how to multi quote properly now. I'm not running.

I read what you put, and again, you don't know shyt.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuse me?

The bible isn't even the ONLY fukking book with regards to any semblance of ancient history, regardless of supernatural bullshyt.

So on that accord alone, you can't be taken seriously as any sort of arbiter on the topic of history.

I asked you to prove your statement, not to prove the bible.

The original quote you highlighted was PER THE BIBLE simpleton. I didn't say it was from any other source.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
exactly!

even in the scriptures, it describes specifically the amount of mixing going on.

Jews, Hebrews, Israelites, Semites whatever were always a mixed group of people

they looked more like Drake and DJ Khaled, then Rick Ross and Ace Hood

but u know a lot of AAs themsleves look like Drake and Khaelid so i can see why they would id with historical peoples that were of that hue

lionofjudah is probably a light skinned guy who can't stand the fact that his ancestors looked like the typical west african

ALSO you know how hard the light skinned dudes go to prove how "black" and "african" they are.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
370 days? Where is that in the Bible?

Genesis 7:11 said:
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Genesis 8:13 said:
And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

Genesis 8:14 said:
And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

Doing the math, the flood began on the 77th day of his 600th years and continued until the 31st day of his 601st year. But the animals did not exit the ark until 27 days later. So that would be 360 -77 = 283 days plus 87 days (31 days plus 46 days) = 370th day.

http://askville.amazon.com/long-Noah-Ark-flood-began/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=7685770

:russ: you mean to tell me on top of damn near animal on the planet, there was also enough space for 1 year of food for all of these animals.

An elephant alone can eat 440 pounds of grass per day. That's 162,000 pounds of grass per year just for 1 elephant. Not to mention the water they would need to survive. It's a fairy tale breh, sorry to disappoint you :to:

There's been many cataclysmic events during the history of the earth. Which one specifically are you referring to?

There's no evidence that a global flood occurred. There's also no evidence that dinosaurs were alive during the same time as humans (when according to the bible all animals and man were alive and kicking it in the garden of eden).

There is evidence however that there was an event that wiped out most of the life on the planet. There's an impact crater and the KT boundary.