**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Only people cheering this are MCU stans. FOX for all of its flaws took risks. Disney is about to neuter that.
you really think Disney is just gonna neuter everything b/c they have theme parks with cartoon characters? they probably won't even change much about how Fox was run, it would be stupid to even consider it. they want the library for their streaming bullshyt. not like they're gonna put PG version of Aliens on there or anything.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you really think Disney is just gonna neuter everything b/c they have theme parks with cartoon characters? they probably won't even change much about how Fox was run, it would be stupid to even consider it. they want the library for their streaming bullshyt. not like they're gonna put PG version of Aliens on there or anything.
Bob Iger: "We diversified our offering so we can make everything the same." :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Only people cheering this are MCU stans. FOX for all of its flaws took risks. Disney is about to neuter that.

Its not about cheering.... I think it comes down to the individual and how this will personally benefit or hurt them.

Like I find it funny some of the main ones complaining are the ones that claim on any other day;

"Well I have a great job and make all this money so I'm not money strapped",

"I also am big on kodi/streams/piratebay shyt and dont pay for cable so this also wont hurt my pockets that way."

Well damn, if that person is good, what really is the problem? Niccas all day on here will talk about how they dont give a fukk about what no one else is going through, so why now even be concerned about what may or may NOT happen to the next man over visual entertainment?

I feel like we all need to relax a bit and not get worked up over assumed negative shyt that aint even possible yet, not saying keep our eyes closed.... but just relax. We gotta really see how everything plays out

Martha

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
X-Men 3
Apocalypse
Origins
FF

Mystique
The Wolveine infatuation

Risk my ass

Outside of the CBM, I'm talking about "Birth of a Nation" and "Hidden Figures"and all those films of that quality that may never get the big screen viewing again.

Enjoy your $30 movie tickets

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
X-Men 3
Apocalypse
Origins
FF

Mystique
The Wolveine infatuation

Risk my ass

Exactly, its hard for me to believe that Galactus, Dr DOOM, Cyclops and a shyt load of other characters thats already been nueters and fukked up are gonna be any worse off.

Risk only are good when they pay off, but if one keeps taking risk and they constantly flop at some point you gotta pull back. You can't be out here taking risk for the sake of taking risk.

Also the narrative that "Disney takes no risk but everyone else takes all these risk" is pure lies. Everyone has there own level of risk. Risk arent across the board ONE SAME thing down the line, whats a risk for you may not be a risk for me.

Martha

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
They should have it as the avengers (classic) died to save the world (hulk. Thor. Ironman. Cap) like in the onslaught story. Have the remaining avengers be like the west coast one and have the fantastic 4 hold down NY.

Have somthing happen that makes the mutant gene expand at a crazy rate so instead of like 1000 mutahts on earth, now theres 1000 born a day. Start tye xmen off as The original team and bring in the new xmen (wolv,stprm,NC, colossus crew) to save the original team.

Imagine an AGE of APOCALYPSE movie... jesus!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Outside of the CBM, I'm talking about "Birth of a Nation" and "Hidden Figures"and all those films of that quality that may never get the big screen viewing again.

Enjoy your $30 movie tickets

You will be fine

HBO
Hulu
Netflix
Amazon
Showtime
AMC
Lionsgate

Disney used to own Miramax and they did all sorts of edgy shyt

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
2 things;

1- We gotta relax, no one paying $30 for one single ticket movie. Hollywood ultimately about getting as big of an audience they can with releases they aint about to risk alienated people like that and losing money. That would dramatically cut the audience and essentially cut their BO Gross.

2- Ok say that does happen, then that clearly opens the door for more studios and production companies to start pushing for their films to go to Netflix/Hulu/Amazon or HBO/Showtime. That in itself would hurt theaters and I'm sure both HW and theaters would hate for that to happen.

Martha