Zenn-La

tbhmV0i.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Really want Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer before X-Men
Word, F4 should be a huge part of Phase 4.
X-Men/mutants they should take their time. I wouldn't care if they didn't add them for another 5 years. And I also want it mostly separate as taking place in another dimension where they only cross over once in a blue moon.
Feige, ". . . Your work has been a gift to mankind. You shaped the decade. And I need you to do it one more time...." :blessed:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:ohhh:

They've got more than enough time to shoot a stinger with a nod to the new characters before Avengers 4.:ohlawd:

If there had been a Marvel panel this weekend after this news dropped, Feige's reception would have been :wow:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Word, F4 should be a huge part of Phase 4.
X-Men/mutants they should take their time. I wouldn't care if they didn't add them for another 5 years. And I also want it mostly separate as taking place in another dimension where they only cross over once in a blue moon.
Feige, ". . . Your work has been a gift to mankind. You shaped the decade. And I need you to do it one more time...." :blessed:

I wouldn't necessarily want a different dimension but please don't put mutants in there immediately. They can wait.

Gimme Galactus, FF, SS and crew just for something different. They need a good portrayal badly.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I'm just :whoo:at how well they timed all of this out, in terms of the story.

Ant Man introduced the Quantum Realm in '15. They just expanded on it in the sequel and it's going to be part of A4 too.

Now all the newly acquired charaters can be written in via the QR. shyt looks like genius level foresight.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Ant Man introduced the Quantum Realm in '15. They just expanded on it in the sequel and it's going to be part of A4 too.

Now all the newly acquired charaters can be written in via the QR. shyt looks like genius level foresight.
God loves Marvel to. :ohlawd:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

I think most of it is really just dumb luck. That and Feige and Co. managing to spin these things really well after the fact, just like the Spider-Man deal.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I think most of it is really just dumb luck. That and Feige and Co. managing to spin these things really well after the fact, just like the Spider-Man deal.

But even still - the idea that they've left a spot where they can plug these properties in - that there are still fresh avenues they can go down after 10 years of telling a story - just great planning all round.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
But even still - the idea that they've left a spot where they can plug these properties in - that there are still fresh avenues they can go down after 10 years of telling a story - just great planning all round.

For legal reasons they kept their mouths shut.

The way Ant Man 2 ended tells me filming was changed once the deal started rolling.

It was too obvious.