it's offical now, right? AEW use of bryan danielson is worst series of fukk ups in recent memory

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
the insane excitement he came in with last year, I was in the crowd for the Omega match, he should have been champion within a few months

nah

then he turns, and somehow has the crowd genuinely hating him and booing him like only he can get them. hottest heel they could have had, and so much potential.

nah

they throw him in with moxley in some gay ass fight club tso they can sell some merch

then there's a championship tournament, chance to fix it all, final at Grand Slam...

....aaaaaand nah:unimpressed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He’s one of those guys that doesn’t care about titles; he just wants to wrestle. And he’s one of the few who can recover without damage. I’m sure he’ll get a run later on. Let him do what he wants; he’s gonna entertain us in the ring. :ld:

Also, why is anyone surprised when they were pushing a Mox/MJF feud for weeks? If y’all can’t connect the dots… :scust: :mjlol:

Side note: I think it woulda been better to give AD a run now. MJF/AD is the better match than Mox/MJF.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Daniel Bryan >>>>

Cause at this point

49e33f77-6810-4dfd-bc87-e82c31cf78cf_text.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
TK books the show, not Bryan. I don’t give a fukk if he wants to be champ or not. That title should be on him regardless. How you gon pay that man millions to wrestle scrubs week after week. Fukk outta here.

How hard can it be for TK to approach Bryan and say yo my dawg, I know you don’t care much for being champ but the company needs you right now so ima have to ask you to hold us down for a few months. Not hard at all, but he can’t do it because he has no fukking balls. Fukk TK.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's frustrating because he could've been doing all this "give back to business and put as many people over as I can" AFTER he got the title run (with complete freedom) 80-90% of all wrestling fanbase has wanted him to have since 2013.

I don't know if ever could've been a legit needle mover but I think there was a chance. And that chance has been fumbled by AEW just as WWE did because dude is too selfless.

Daniel Bryan >>>>

Cause at this point

49e33f77-6810-4dfd-bc87-e82c31cf78cf_text.gif

:what: He's basically in the exact same position he was after he put Kofi over at Mania:

-Work against whoever he wants.
-Gets to work long matches (in WWE's case, longer than any other uppermidcarder on a regular basis)
-Puts over people he likes AND the people the company want as their n°1/champ.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I see it like this, they are OBVIOUSLY booking MJF to win the title. What would giving the title to Bryan do? The Marks wants to see a 3-year Roman Reigns type of run. Remember what happened to Rey Mysterio in the Royal Rumble when it wasn't Bryan? Having Bryan winning the title for one month and dropping it to Job Squad 2.0 won't make sense.

Have Mox drop it to MJW, and keep having Bryan do his thing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's frustrating because he could've been doing all this "give back to business and put as many people over as I can" AFTER he got the title run (with complete freedom) 80-90% of all wrestling fanbase has wanted him to have since 2013.

I don't know if ever could've been a legit needle mover but I think there was a chance. And that chance has been fumbled by AEW just as WWE did because dude is too selfless.

:what: He's basically in the exact same position he was after he put Kofi over at Mania:

-Work against whoever he wants.
-Gets to work long matches (in WWE's case, longer than any other uppermidcarder on a regular basis)
-Puts over people he likes AND the people the company want as their n°1/champ.
He's a 4x WWE champion, How the fucck is he in the same position in AEW? :what:

He ain't did shyt in AEW, His biggest accomplishments are taking the AEW champion(s) to a tie? FOH :pacspit: