It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This video is a perfect example. These dudes don't even know what the NRA is yet they are pushing a right wing conservative narrative. Some conservative billionaire is obviously using this strategy to defuse the Black male vote.

Another one of their videos praising Candace Owens.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've been seeing this a lot on YouTube.
Two Black Manosphere YouTubers were praising Candace Owens.
In fact...I've been seeing her content circulate amongst a small segment of the Black Manosphere.
:mjpls:
There are some Black YouTubers also actively supporting Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis too.

I think they being paid off by GOP/Right Wing think thanks like Praeger University and Turning Point USA. Because some of them they even use their content verbatim on their platforms. (It also helps that Candace Owens works for TPUSA too).

The Right has LONG money...it's RIDICULOUS!
Meanwhile the Left and their organizations always seem to be struggling...
Always asking for donations...
Always laying off people and downsizing.
Always shutting down.

Best believe they are looking to get more Black voters to support their fascist goals for 2024...and that's also where people like Akademiks, Adam 22, and JustPearlyThings come in.
:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Some conservative billion is obviously using this strategy to defuse the Black male vote.

I don't think any Black person who is politically conscious enough to vote is stupid enough to fall for a video like this. These videos are used as confirmation bias for guilty white voters who don't think of themselves as racist.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. I was talking to my brothers about it yesterday. I’m like once conservatives figure the game out and it’s coming quick we are in trouble. I noticed the nelk boys have gotten interviews with trump and Tucker Carlson. If you notice these podcasters and tik tockers are like the news for social media. So first you had the radio, then tv news, and this is version 3.0. Except conservatives put a lot of money into propaganda and they are way ahead of the game in terms of indoctrinating the youth. Young men across different races are getting indoctrinated with the same talking points. That’s part of why the gender war gets amplified especially on tik toks shown to us. Let’s say you have a platform like Fox News revamp and give shows to Nelk Boys, Joe Rogan, Andrew Tate, or Fresh & Fit all at the same time, do you know what would happen. Those individuals I just mentioned and those I haven’t, have the hearts and ears of many of the youth growing up. These individuals with influence all tend to devolve into spewing right wing and white supremacist talking points or having similar points of views.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: c00nin pays…that see they gets us, They’re one of the good ones, and they said it not me. Will get you a lot of support from that audience. Especially if you are black lol. Like the bruhs in these videos don’t even look interested. In the content they’re reacting to…easy money.

Last edited: