It's my birthday. Damn pushing 30

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:usure: u must be :flabbynsick: if at 30 you're already having a midlife crisis. theres a lot of dudes in their 20s already losing their hair all fat and sloppy, they aint gota wait til their 30s to feel like a bag of shyt

You don't understand breh....it's just different :wow:

Don't ask me how :whew:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don't let anyone scare you....watch your diet and get a weighing scale in your bathroom.

Weigh yourself every morning and stick to an appropriate weight

:wow: I said the same thing to myself breh. How old are you, 27? 28?

You only have a few years left, cherish the moments breh :to:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i'm confused, what is so scary about turning 30?

Basically you realized you're not young anymore. It's 99% psychological on the real. Your life expectations just adjust. You start looking at the world different. I've had old heads tell me about it when I was 17, but I thought I was invincible back then and it'd never happen to me :blessed:

Now I'm understanding my own mortality, so I'm a lot more cautious in the shyt I used to do.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't understand breh....it's just different :wow:

Don't ask me how :whew:

man... i turned 29. aint shyt gona change when i hit 30. my group of friends has dudes ages 23/24 and up thru their 30s. these dudes in their early- mid 20's with their shytty jobs livin at home
while i look younger than all of them, more money, in better shape, hairline at 100% strength etc.
at work too, when we get new hires or interns in, they're all either fat or covered in cystic acne

youthful genes ftw :smugdraper:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My 60 something year old father is proof you can be old and not :falbbynsick:

I'm not really talking about weight, I was just bullshytting about that. I'm not bald or overweight. But once you hit 30 though, your perspective on life does shift. You look at yourself in the mirror and you can see you're not 20 anymore. It's hard to explain.

You start to ask yourself real introspective shyt like

I've been on the planet for 30 years, what do I have to show for it :ohhh:
I shoulda been a millionaire by now, what happened :ohhh:
I guess I'm never gonna make it to the NBA huh :ohhh:
Did I fukk enough broads in my 20's :ohhh:
I only got $X in my savings account, is that enough :ohhh:

Plus your metabolism starts to slow down, you get tired a lot more, and you actually need sleep. Basically your mind and body starts trolling you :troll:.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
man... i turned 29. aint shyt gona change when i hit 30. my group of friends has dudes ages 23/24 and up thru their 30s. these dudes in their early- mid 20's with their shytty jobs livin at home
while i look younger than all of them, more money, in better shape, hairline at 100% strength etc.
at work too, when we get new hires or interns in, they're all either fat or covered in cystic acne

youthful genes ftw :smugdraper:

Breh, I'm 31, not bald, not fat, still got waves, and my career is doing good. And I went through it too. Like I said, I was the same way at 29. nikkas couldn't tell me shyt. But there's something about 30. I don't know what it is, but it just makes you look at the world differently. I know 2 other cats my age who went through it (I white cac and this Asian broad). We all hit 30 around the same time and come to find out we were having similar thoughts going through our head.

But I'll let you boys cook

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
sjVjRhn.jpg

OrYmIvR.jpg

It is also my birthday brethren. Young gawd 23 with no money tree. :blessed:

That is the best birthday card I've ever seen. :salute: