It's my birthday. Damn pushing 30

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:wow: you dropped some quick jewels in this breh.

'Getting the kinks out' sounds 100% accurate I'm 25 and I've definitely had to finally iron out random lagging childish behaviours and yes total independence from my parents has been good but it definitely made me have to face my self in ways I couldn't when being dependent on them.

I'm treating my 20's as a good foundation for my 30's :wow:

I hope I don't fukk up :wow:

I've been meaning to make a thread for nikkas in their 20s so they can prepare for your 30s. It's like a mini midlife crisis breh, real talk. You just gotta make sure you're prepared or you'll really be that :flabbynsick: dude trying to holla at 18 years old like you're still in your prime.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I've been meaning to make a thread for nikkas in their 20s so they can prepare for your 30s. It's like a mini midlife crisis breh, real talk. You just gotta make sure you're prepared or you'll really be that :flabbynsick: dude trying to holla at 18 years old like you're still in your prime.

Do that, breh. :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Breh you NEED to make that thread for nikkas like us who actually want to prepare

You're one of the breh's who speaks gospel on here.

I need that thread breh or a detailed post.

Anything :to:

Don't let me down bdizzle :to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh you NEED to make that thread for nikkas like us who actually want to prepare

You're one of the breh's who speaks gospel on here.

I need that thread breh or a detailed post.

Anything :to:

Don't let me down bdizzle :to:

I've thought about it breh, and the only advice I can give is to not fight it, just let it happen.

I used to think I could be the one to defeat the flabby n sickness, but it's just too damn powerful :damn:

So now I just embrace it and all of the benefits that come with it.

Missing hairline :flabbynsick:
Depressing bank account :flabbynsick:
Erectile disfunction :flabbynsick:
Lowering standards on women :flabbynsick:

Man boobs and a gut :flabbynsick:
Only thing left to do is to legally change my first name to Larry :blessed:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:usure: u must be :flabbynsick: if at 30 you're already having a midlife crisis. theres a lot of dudes in their 20s already losing their hair all fat and sloppy, they aint gota wait til their 30s to feel like a bag of shyt