It's my birthday. Damn pushing 30

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:damn:

So now I just embrace it and all of the benefits that come with it.

Missing hairline :flabbynsick:
Depressing bank account :flabbynsick:
Erectile disfunction :flabbynsick:
Lowering standards on women :flabbynsick:

Man boobs and a gut :flabbynsick:
Only thing left to do is to legally change my first name to Larry :blessed:
@bdizzle in here trolling the fukk outta y'all got me :dead:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
man @bdizzle in here with the debbie downer "you're life will turn to pig shyt the minute u hit 30" vibes
he's doing that because a lot of dudes on here think they'll instantly become this debonair rich playboy women throw themselves at the moment they hit 30. truth is if you weren't charismatic/pulling chicks like that/balling in your 20's you won't suddenly be a casanova at 30.
NOW if you stayed fit....were on your grind career wise and smart financially in your 20's....then yes your 30's can be right on par with how amazing the 20's were. for me personally my 30's >>> :blessed:
#teamlatebloomers

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Jordan's hairline after 28 :damn:

images

What if mine dont make it to the other side :rip: Aint tryna be like Lebron without the bank account to sooth me after I check the mirror :damn:

LMAO yo i'd take a bald head with the success the g.o.a.t experienced in his late 20's and thruout his 30's.
compare that to someone like gilbert arenas or steve francis, both can cultivate a healthy hairline but are thoroughly :flabbynsick:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's doing that because a lot of dudes on here think they'll instantly become this debonair rich playboy women throw themselves at the moment they hit 30. truth is if you weren't charismatic/pulling chicks like that/balling in your 20's you won't suddenly be a casanova at 30.
NOW if you stayed fit....were on your grind career wise and smart financially in your 20's....then yes your 30's can be right on par with how amazing the 20's were. for me personally my 30's >>> :blessed:
#teamlatebloomers

:salute: that's me all day.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Turning 30 next year :lupe:

My life has never been better though :ahh: