It’s kind of ridiculous journalist still don’t have playstations

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It’s clear PS5 is the inferior hardware, so yes it makes sense they aren’t sending them out to be compared with Xbox :ehh:
You better eat your words if the Series S vastly outsells the Series X. We gonna be clowning your inferior hardware all generation long if that’s the case. It won’t matter that there’s a better version available, if 80% of xbots are using the gimped version.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You better eat your words if the Series S vastly outsells the Series X. We gonna be clowning your inferior hardware all generation long if that’s the case. It won’t matter that there’s a better version available, if 80% of xbots are using the gimped version.
I mean, if all you care about is console warriors points then sure.

The rest of us will be playing the best games on the best hardware:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not going to be playing Yakuza period.

You going to be playing Astroboy and jerking it to anime at 1140p/60fps fasho tho:mjlol:
You stay bringing up anime and shyt :mjtf:

You got something you want to tell us? I think u secretly be jerking off to hentai while dissing Playstation. shyt sus to me.:hubie:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You stay bringing up anime and shyt :mjtf:

You got something you want to tell us? I think u secretly be jerking off to hentai while dissing Playstation. shyt sus to me.:hubie:
broke nikka-nerd selling all his belongings to go to an asian country to sleep on a cot in someone’s basement just to live out anime adventures and get rejected by Japanese hoes..

So i suspect you also beat off to anime cartoons... you even know the official name of it :yeshrug:

And wasn’t you the same hoe ass nikka crying about blocking me? :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
broke nikka-nerd selling all his belongings to go to an asian country to sleep on a cot in someone’s basement just to live out anime adventures and get rejected by Japanese hoes..

So i suspect you also beat off to anime cartoons... you even know the official name of it :yeshrug:

And wasn’t you the same hoe ass nikka crying about blocking me? :mjlol:
Nah you stay bringing up anime and japan out of nowhere. It's your go-to material. Break glass in case of emergency head ass. Bet you can't respond like a normal person without anime or japan to fall back on. :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah you stay bringing up anime and japan out of nowhere. It's your go-to material. Break glass in case of emergency head ass. Bet you can't respond like a normal person without anime or japan to fall back on. :mjlol:

Nah I only bring it up when I see your lame ass in my alerts:mjlol:

It's the first thing I think of... nikka-nerd obsessed with anything Japanese (including Sony) enough to scramble $1200 from selling shyt and stealing out his mommas purse to fly overseas just to get rejected by hoes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I only bring it up when I see your lame ass in my alerts:mjlol:

It's the first thing I think of... nikka-nerd obsessed with anything Japanese (including Sony) enough to scramble $1200 from selling shyt and stealing out his mommas purse to fly overseas just to get rejected by hoes

Bet you can't respond like a normal person without anime or japan to fall back on. :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just want to clarify, I’m not taking shots at you, breh, we’re just fukking around in The Arcadium. If I quote you with an anti-Xbox post it’s nothing personal, in case the tone of my posts suggests that. You all my nikkas.
Same here. I'm mostly neutral, I just join in on the fukkery for entertainment purposes. :salute: