It’s kind of ridiculous journalist still don’t have playstations

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony can keep doing what they doing, but I 100 percent only need there system for games that aren't coming out on Xbox.

Everything Microsoft is doing right now reenforces I made the right choice as for as a company I support years ago. Even without the big big bangers.

I can't even imagine how lame the launch of this gen would be if Microsoft wasn't pushing the envelope.

I'll probably be on the look for a ps5 earlier next year when some no exclusive potentially start to drop and or I'm going through back log.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Only a month away and actual journalist don’t have the console yet? Aside from some sketch japanese youtube videos we still have no definitive next-gen gameplay vids? No UI, list of features, etc...

What the fukk is going on? Is this not worrying to anyone else?:lupe:

*waits for xbots to come in dancing*

It's only worrying if your a insecure ass prisoner of the moment console warrior. :coffee:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony can keep doing what they doing, but I 100 percent only need there system for games that aren't coming out on Xbox.

Everything Microsoft is doing right now reenforces I made the right choice as for as a company I support years ago. Even without the big big bangers.

I can't even imagine how lame the launch of this gen would be if Microsoft wasn't pushing the envelope.

I'll probably be on the look for a ps5 earlier next year when some no exclusive potentially start to drop and or I'm going through back log.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
trust IGN brehs.

That's being a bit disingenuous. There are influencers that now have the console but one of the world's foremost gaming people Geoff Keighley has one for example, Ryan McCaffery by way of IGN has one. Gaming's preeminent tech spot in Digital Foundry also has one and they all have been able to say whatever they please about it. There have only been embargoes on dates, nothing else. Rand al Thor 19 or Timdog isn't rocking an XSX now. There are legitimate people with followers/subscribers out there and they are speaking on the console and the games available.
Two Xbots, which one is malfunctioning?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You nikkas have a terrible habit of talking out both sides of your mouth. One the one hand you claim a majority of console buyers are casuals who don’t care about tech breakdowns, which is why the Series S is going to outsell the PS5 this holiday. On the other hand these same casuals supposedly give a fukk about a Geoff Keighley or a Ryan McCaffrey gotta say? :hula:

fukk those dweebs, they don’t move units like y’all think they do.

Go to Twitter, it’s nikkas and hoes from all walks of life pining after a PS5. Hoes starting an OnlyFans to be able to buy one. The people have spoken.

Trump be winning online polls too breh. Yes, the PS5 is coming off of the backs of the hugely successful PS4 but the past is not a precursor or catalyst for the future. Most of these people on twitter, clogging up the polls are lame as fukk. I don't like Microsoft or Sony posts on Twitter but the fact of the matter is this. The fact that Microsoft is actually trying instead of half-stepping is the signal that this generation is going to be different. As far as gaming IP, they own the best IP catalog now overall as far as breadth of games from any publisher and it isn't really close now. Additionally and this has been going on for quite some time now. Microsoft is raiding all other developers like Naughty Dog, like Rockstar and they finally have the green light (no pun intended) from Satya to do what they must.

This is today.

Yet another person leaving a Sony studio to go to a Microsoft studio.

EiiRnthXkAIthF0

This is just what we know. Their version or E3 or whatever they do next year could be the greatest conference ever. The money is there now. Sony was always in a race against time. That being locking everything up before Microsoft figured shyt out and was then going to open the warchest like they have done from time to time. Apple and Google were successful with the phones like that. Ken Kuturagi had it right way back when.

Moore's War - November 1, 2005

In the late 1990s, Gates was in talks with Kutaragi to include the Windows operating system in the PS2. But Kutaragi had long seen Gates as the most lethal threat to his empire. Bernie Stolar, a former Sony executive, remembers Kutaragi asking him as early as 1994 where he thought the nascent PlayStation console's main competition would come from. Nintendo, Stolar guessed. Maybe Intel. Kutaragi looked him squarely in the eyes. "No, Bernie, you are wrong," he said. "It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."

Even with their XB1 lumps, Microsoft feels more emboldened now than ever before, spending 7.5 billion on Zenimax shows you that. This goes beyond gaming, this is a 'we are about to show you how Microsoft gets busy when we put the machine of the company behind something. November 15, 2001 through November 9, 2020, they pissed away opportunities, fumbled, had some successes and bright spots, etc. November 10, 2020, different ballgame.

A very scenic route way of saying, it is what it is right now but I wouldn't bet on it lasting like that forever.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Trump be winning online polls too breh. Yes, the PS5 is coming off of the backs of the hugely successful PS4 but the past is not a precursor or catalyst for the future. Most of these people on twitter, clogging up the polls are lame as fukk. I don't like Microsoft or Sony posts on Twitter but the fact of the matter is this. The fact that Microsoft is actually trying instead of half-stepping is the signal that this generation is going to be different. As far as gaming IP, they own the best IP catalog now overall as far as breadth of games from any publisher and it isn't really close now. Additionally and this has been going on for quite some time now. Microsoft is raiding all other developers like Naughty Dog, like Rockstar and they finally have the green light (no pun intended) from Satya to do what they must.

This is today.

Yet another person leaving a Sony studio to go to a Microsoft studio.

EiiRnthXkAIthF0

This is just what we know. Their version or E3 or whatever they do next year could be the greatest conference ever. The money is there now. Sony was always in a race against time. That being locking everything up before Microsoft figured shyt out and was then going to open the warchest like they have done from time to time. Apple and Google were successful with the phones like that. Ken Kuturagi had it right way back when.

Moore's War - November 1, 2005

Even with their XB1 lumps, Microsoft feels more emboldened now than ever before, spending 7.5 billion on Zenimax shows you that. This goes beyond gaming, this is a 'we are about to show you how Microsoft gets busy when we put the machine of the company behind something. November 15, 2001 through November 9, 2020, they pissed away opportunities, fumbled, had some successes and bright spots, etc. November 10, 2020, different ballgame.

A very scenic route way of saying, it is what it is right now but I wouldn't bet on it lasting like that forever.
I just want to clarify, I’m not taking shots at you, breh, we’re just fukking around in The Arcadium. If I quote you with an anti-Xbox post it’s nothing personal, in case the tone of my posts suggests that. You all my nikkas.