It’s kind of ridiculous journalist still don’t have playstations

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thank God naughty dog brought in all those interns to siphon knowledge off their old washed up devs

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
PS5 is like iPhone, they move at their own rhythm

Xbox is like the overly eager sideshow Android brands that sent their product for free to noname tech YouTubers, hoping to drum up some buzz

Have Jeff Grubb be your hype man, Microbrehs :mjlol:

:ohhh:

Never thought of it like that.

Ps5 = iPhone

Xbox = Huawei/Lenovo/Samsung

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

Never thought of it like that.

Ps5 = iPhone

Xbox = Huawei/Lenovo/Samsung
396b106d3c82bfc8462edb130a7274974bef0322.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You nikkas have a terrible habit of talking out both sides of your mouth. One the one hand you claim a majority of console buyers are casuals who don’t care about tech breakdowns, which is why the Series S is going to outsell the PS5 this holiday. On the other hand these same casuals supposedly give a fukk about a Geoff Keighley or a Ryan McCaffrey gotta say? :hula:

fukk those dweebs, they don’t move units like y’all think they do.

Go to Twitter, it’s nikkas and hoes from all walks of life pining after a PS5. Hoes starting an OnlyFans to be able to buy one. The people have spoken.
Name that's strawman or it didn't happen
Sony don't trust the white man and their biases.

You get it when the people get it
They don't trust nikkaz either, enjoy your nikka killing games. We bout diversity over here :ufdup:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I just want to clarify, I’m not taking shots at you, breh, we’re just fukking around in The Arcadium. If I quote you with an anti-Xbox post it’s nothing personal, in case the tone of my posts suggests that. You all my nikkas.

It's all love breh. I don't take anything serious here. it's barbershop talk, talking shyt with my nikkas basically. I just have a particular view on how I think it is going to go. I didn't say I'm particularly behind it as i'm still a fan of physical games for example, but every time Microsoft truly puts their attention on something, things change in that industry. I just fully expect that to happen this upcoming gen.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
alot of juelzing in here, this website fell off the past 2-3 years

some dude brought up Iphone, maybe true for reviewers. But I worked at a phone store.... they specifically dont put display models up because they dont want you to know Iphone is the same thing over and over
you would easily go buy a later generation if you got to hold and play with all of them at once. Only huge chain stores put display out for you to touch. Iphone is a terrible example, I'm sure Sony will be fine but besides loading times you arent going to see
anything mind blowing or incredible. People are going wild over these consoles and all they are is more stable, they arent going to rewrite history, trust me Sony and Microsoft will both be fire. Besides gameplay videos you arent going to see much that's going to blow your mind that you havent already seen.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
“They don’t need to move like Microsoft...”

Because they can’t :mjlol:

They’re goimg to show off a larger, hotter, less powerful system a month out:mjlol:

They know sheep can still cancel them preorders

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

They’re goimg to show off a larger, hotter, less powerful system a month out:mjlol:

Have influencers received the Series S yet? What is Microsoft hiding? That the Series S plays games at 900p?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Have influencers received the Series S yet? What is Microsoft hiding? That the Series S plays games at 900p?
Have influencers received anything from Sony? What is Sony hiding? That their system sounds like an AC unit, overheats, and plays games at 1440p:mjgrin:...

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Have influencers received anything from Sony? What is Sony hiding? That their system sounds like an AC unit, overheats, and plays games at 1440p:mjgrin:...
Breh, what would even be the point of sending out test units if their next gen titles aren’t out yet? PS5 isn’t hanging its hat on backwards compatibility, which it probably does worse than the Series X (admittedly).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, what would even be the point of sending out test units if their next gen titles aren’t out yet? PS5 isn’t hanging its hat on backwards compatibility, which it probably does worse than the Series X (admittedly).
It’s clear PS5 is the inferior hardware, so yes it makes sense they aren’t sending them out to be compared with Xbox :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:
What games are you going to be playing on Series X day 1? :lupe:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The point is so people could TEST the hardware :mjlol:

Next-Gen titles aren’t needed to TEST... most of the “next-gen” titles on PS5 are ported from PS4 so what would be the excuse to not let people get hands-on with the tech and try out games that are currently backwards compatible (or so they say).

Some xbox games aren’t even optimized for XSX or XSS and show significant improvements already.. as they should. Why can’t Sony do similar

whats the excuse for Sony to hand systems out to Travis Scott or a couple of Japanese dudes just for them to take it apart (shyt Microsoft showed months ago) to show it’s giant ass heatsink off?

And don’t they have “astro boy” listed as a next-gen title.. Couldn’t influencers “test” this?:mjlol: