ITS HERE! Cosmos with Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Space Time Odyssey Series

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
They kept some of the deist vibes from the original but they absolutely shyt on the Catholic Church and religious intolerance to science something fierce.
:ehh:... I'm sure the visuals are gonna be amazing and I have faith in Neil da gawd... only thing i'm a little sad about is the lack of Vangelis :sadcam:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:ehh:... I'm sure the visuals are gonna be amazing and I have faith in Neil da gawd... only thing i'm a little sad about is the lack of Vangelis :sadcam:

Damn breh, the Liquid Life Energy we consumed today must have had the same chakra vibrational frequencies because I said the exact same thing. Music was still dope but I miss those synths.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Damn breh, the Liquid Life Energy we consumed today must have had the same chakra vibrational frequencies because I said the exact same thing. Music was still dope but I miss those synths.
:myman: them hiring Aphex Twin, Brian Eno, or Autechre would have also been incredible.

*sips Dirty LLE*

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
If I could start college over I'd major in astrophysics. I still plan to get that degree some day. He inspires me everytime I listen to him speak. I hope you all listen to his podcast.

Me too
I may go back and cop an AP PhD just for shyts and giggles

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
They kept some of the deist vibes from the original but they absolutely shyt on the Catholic Church and religious intolerance to science something fierce.

Honestly, I think that's gonna turn a lot of potential viewers off but it still had me :lolbron: that cartoon scene when they burned Giordano Bruno at the stake and shoved the cross in his face only for him to hit the :scusthov: was a highlight

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
you catch the repeats on national geographic channel @ 7pm on mondays.