ITS HERE! Cosmos with Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Space Time Odyssey Series

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
wow...on fox....
2q28xso2-1.png

Have faith you must
b71780d3efbab83453c22bef565a35a0.png

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
“The problem, often not discovered until late in life, is that when you look for things in life like love, meaning, motivation, it implies they are sitting behind a tree or under a rock. The most successful people in life recognize, that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation. For me, I am driven by two main philosophies, know more today about the world than I knew yesterday. And lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." - Neil Tyson

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
“The problem, often not discovered until late in life, is that when you look for things in life like love, meaning, motivation, it implies they are sitting behind a tree or under a rock. The most successful people in life recognize, that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation. For me, I am driven by two main philosophies, know more today about the world than I knew yesterday. And lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." - Neil Tyson

:banderas:

Very few people I admire in this world, but this dude right here..:wow: