ITS HERE! Cosmos with Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Space Time Odyssey Series

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea that Carl Sagan series is a classic. But this new series is great for a new generation of kids. My son who hates science can't get enough of it. I like the new graphics and even makes me sort of see how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things. I also think that we need to reacquaint ourselves with space and the great beyond, as I think that we will be pursuing it more aggressively as our our habitat becomes less habitable.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yea that Carl Sagan series is a classic. But this new series is great for a new generation of kids. My son who hates science can't get enough of it. I like the new graphics and even makes me sort of see how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things. I also think that we need to reacquaint ourselves with space and the great beyond, as I think that we will be pursuing it more aggressively as our our habitat becomes less habitable.

shyt I'm an adult and this shyt motivates me.

What I enjoy the most are the person stories of the scientists and other figures that I didn't know before.

Like I had no idea about the story of Haley, Newton and that other guy who was hating on Newton.

The animation really brings it to life.

The series has been fantastic. The first episode was the weakest one but these last two episode have been perfect.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh. This show is a let down to me. Probably mostly because it's geared toward children. Outside of the visuals, I'm taking The Universe over this. Still got it on DVR though.