It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

Raava

Staff member
Daps
There are exceptions(i'll give you that) But it has been proven over and over and over again any women that would actively post in this type of environment is a certified weirdo, who is in desperate need of male attention

:dwillhuh:

Why does anyone post anywhere? I find this place hilarious, people opinions interest me. Every female on here is not posting on every thread announcing they are a female or posting pictures. I have seen some of these ladies and if the world is as thirsty as you guys claim it is, male attention is not the problem. I have friends and a life outside the board, and a social life. Why does the woman have to be damaged or at fault because of the actions of some of the guys on this forum? Some people get simped and all they did was acknowledge they were a female when asked by another poster. What is desperate about just posting on a board?:mindblown: Everybody doesn't like the kind of attention that brings. Nobody is asking people to make these threads or simp them.

Some women are on here for the same reason a male is, discussion and entertainment.

Why does it even matter what the next man is doing? If that's not you then don't even go in the thread, read over the post, neg them whatever.

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
What's the criteria to be a "simp" anyway? And why is it a bad thing?

In my opinion the "anti-simps" are far more obnoxious. Who gets angry at some harmless internet flirting? I don't really do it myself but I don't see the harm in it. The rep boost squads, and the eagerness to expose people are cool, but a heterosexual man flirting with an attractive women is unacceptable?

The hypocrisy is the worst part though. Because the "anti-simps" be trying to run e-game and "simp" under the guise of being "hard on hoes"

Let's take the @SiickCurllyGurl thread for example. That thread is filled with an echo chamber of dudes clowning alleged simps, yet eating off ole girls picks like the people they're clowning. :mindblown:

It's like they're so fukking transparent. It's obvious that the anti-simp brigade are putting on for fellow male posters as a lame attempt to look "alpha."

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
How does this change anything he said?

There are exceptions(i'll give you that) But it has been proven over and over and over again any women that would actively post in this type of environment is a certified weirdo, who is in desperate need of male attention

People only like you because you are "female" and you post just like "Malcom"

Thats it, You have taken your posting style from most attention seeking males on this forum and created a female persona around it.

No one is jealous of the attention that females get on here. But when you have bashing of females going on 24/7 then the same posters praise every post from females... its a fukking problem.

Its very suspect. What in the hell can a women gain from posting on anonymous hiphop message board that has a population of 99.99% male between the age of 16 and 35.

These women are looking for male attention because they never had any in real life and they don't have any fukking friends
you would be a fool coming here to gain anything but some laughs and entertainment.
and who the hell would go to an anonymous message board to seek attention when you got facebook,instagram,tumblr, and twitter???

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
No one is jealous of the attention that females get on here. But when you have bashing of females going on 24/7 then the same posters praise every post from females... its a fukking problem.

Women bashing 24/7 will always overule the few simp posters on here tho, so I don't see a problem except the obvious one; Being comfortable as a straight male on a male dominated forum bashing women 24/7 :pachaha:It's speaks to a level of sexual frustration that I don't have in me :mjpls:

I do :beli: at the nikkas that cape hard when a chick is clearly wrong tho or corny, but whatever. It's just weird seein' good debates on the sexes get ruined because people like to get personal, call names and hold grudges. I don't like disrespecting people :yeshrug:

If someone makes a good point, funny post or whatever, broad or dude, I dap 'em up and prolly rep, it's that simple for me:ld:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
you would be a fool coming here to gain anything but some laughs and entertainment.
and who the hell would go to an anonymous message board to seek attention when you got facebook,instagram,tumblr, and twitter???
Because its anonymous.

Women are the most popular posters on this site.