It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This.
"The fact is @Oprah and her deep voiced buddy @GayleKing have felt free to attack Black men because they felt their white male bosses and the average WHITE WOMAN were all gonna have their backs. They consider themselves honorary WHITE women. Now their names are TOXIC."

Imagine trying to slander the late great KOBE BRYANT'S name and thinking you gonna get away with it :childplease:. She really fukked with the wrong one. It's over for her ass :mjlol:.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Rachel, Sara Spain, and Michelle Beedle. If y’all pawg for them then fukk y’all too.

How hard is it to recap a game and shut the fukk up about everything else.

I have never known Nichols to be able to discuss the game in a way that’s enjoyable to ppl who want actual analysis of what’s on the court. Solely chatty patty shyt. The monologues she does are laughable, and she comes off like she’s killing some shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Imagine trying to slander the late great KOBE BRYANT'S name and thinking you gonna get away with it :childplease:. She really fukked with the wrong one. It's over for her ass :mjlol:.
I'm thinking Oprah and her cac brigade had a potential documentary in the works and are trying to guage public opinion

dumbass you ain't going to disrespect and taint the late great kobe's name

nah this ain't the one :ufdup:

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
fukk Rachel, Sara Spain, and Michelle Beedle. If y’all pawg for them then fukk y’all too.

How hard is it to recap a game and shut the fukk up about everything else.

The Coliseum already had smoke for Rachel and Michelle when they tried to bring up Floyd's past before the MayPac fight. I went at Beadle on Twitter and then she DM'd me talking about how she was blocking me. :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These two and their feminos are supposedly so "caring" and "concerned" about the plights of women right?? Then how the fuk are they attacking Kobe and promoting their agenda of black male hate and division; when not only did Vanessa lose her daughter, but Kobe also has 2 other little girls and a teenage daughter. Where's their support for the women in his family?? His mother?? His newborn daughter??? Where the fuk is Orca Whalefry, Tarana BigNasal Burke, and other of these metooists in setting up a fund or organization to help support the 3 little girls that are dealing with death and significant family loss. Where are the memorials for GiGi and support system for her friends/family during this time. But yet this is what they chose to focus on during a time of crisis within the black community - a white bytch who lied on Kobe and a rape that he was never charged with in the first place.
:mjtf:

You killing this thread, along with other posters in here......:wow:

Those feminist bedwenches are isolating themselves to the point where their white zaddy can't (openly) defend them anymore. Kobe, to sports loving CACs, is the one that they will scrap for in his honor.

And You also see the *other* bedwenches we are personally familiar with, not in any of these threads. Kobe is the needle that broke the camel's back.