It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
#MadameOprah needs to be trending right now. Anybody with a Twitter should be retweeting this. It's time to get this bytch out the paint. WS protections are breaking down.
I have my regular 9-5job work on one screen and my work work on the other (if you know what I mean) :usure:word is getting around
Never liked her or her following, I knew since I was a little girl with my watching her talk shows that Oprah was a sell out for white supremacy.. even though I couldn't decipher it at the time, some of us must be born with c00n detectors because I knew what she was about for the longest, while other older women in my family worshipped her like her word was gold.
:scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These two and their feminos are supposedly so "caring" and "concerned" about the plights of women right?? Then how the fuk are they attacking Kobe and promoting their agenda of black male hate and division; when not only did Vanessa lose her daughter, but Kobe also has 2 other little girls and a teenage daughter. Where's their support for the women in his family?? His mother?? His newborn daughter??? Where the fuk is Orca Whalefry, Tarana BigNasal Burke, and other of these metooists in setting up a fund or organization to help support the 3 little girls that are dealing with death and significant family loss. Where are the memorials for GiGi and support system for her friends/family during this time. But yet this is what they chose to focus on during a time of crisis within the black community - a white bytch who lied on Kobe and a rape that he was never charged with in the first place.
:mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk the "industry". What does that even mean?

The entertainment and sports industry have this perceived influence because of the revenue they generate, but it's all a facade. Gayle works for a morning news show and is friends with Oprah. That's it. All of her perceived influence was given to her anyway.
You have so much to say .. why aren't they using their influence in a positive way to support the families - the females in Kobe's family that they are supposed to be concerned about with their movements and organizations. Why aren't they using their "revenue" to set up a grief crisis fund or emotional support group?? Now I know, you're full of shyt with your response.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This.
"The fact is @Oprah and her deep voiced buddy @GayleKing have felt free to attack Black men because they felt their white male bosses and the average WHITE WOMAN were all gonna have their backs. They consider themselves honorary WHITE women. Now their names are TOXIC."