It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
See all the c00n shaming on here as spread into real life, I told yall it was effective when yall trying to get people banned for calling out c00ns
All this c00n shyt has to be shamed and nipped in the bud on site, we have to make it where a c00n is scared to move because it might be perceived as shucking and jiving

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Plenty of white women were molested by white men and they don't act like this.
But are Oprah and Gayle going to keep the same energy when it comes to white women sexually assaulting kids
*cough cough Asia Argento :coffee:
The Asia Argento Sexual-Assault Case Keeps Getting More Complicated
New York Times: Asia Argento, #MeToo leader, paid sexual assault accuser - CNN

According to the New York Times, Bennett, now 22, has known Argento, now 42, since he was a child — she starred as his mother in the 2004 film The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things. The pair kept in touch over the years and met up in a California hotel room in 2013, when Bennett was 17 and Argento was 37. While there, Bennett claims, Argento gave him alcohol and sexually assaulted him.

The cac pedo bytch even had the audacity to claim she was sexually assaulted knowing that she did the same activities with a 17 yr old.
-The Times reports that an attorney for Bennett sent a notice of intent to sue in November — just one month after Argento’s allegations against Weinstein were published by The New Yorker. “His feelings about that day were brought to the forefront recently when Ms. Argento took the spotlight as one of the many victims of Harvey Weinstein,” the notice reads. Bennett’s attorney said his client was subjected to emotional damage and lost wages as a result of the “sexual battery.”

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
So her publicly apologizing and calling out her network is not enough?

What do you want her to do, give you a personal blowjob and 100k? :russ:

Like I said, from this point on, nikkas gonna complain just for the sake of complaining.

nah, thats not it, the anger is not just about kobe or gayle, its about oprah, michael jackson, russell simmons and weinstein etc. this interview just sparked a simmering discontent, it was the last straw

i think she got to happy with the rkelly interview, she got a big paycheck and since most people think rkelly was guilty and rkelly behaved like an idiot it was just minor backlash, she thought she could get away with saying anything without checking what black people might think

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Disgusting behavior by Gayle, the dude is dead man. They need to go after these pedos in Hollywood and big wigs like Weinstein but we all know why they ain't.
She definitely isn't because both Gayle and Oprah ROLL WITH Weinstein hence, people calling her and Oprah out when they keep going after black men.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Mike18jj
uhhhhh oohhhhhhh
This fathead bytch really must think black people are not up enough to know how the pieces fit together
:stopitslime:
EQAlj-yX0AIRuR0.jpg

Suzie

Pro
Daps
At least she apologized.

And she called out her network..

I mean that's what everyone wanted right?

The point of "backlash" is to get someone to apologize or make things right..... right?

SO at this point, if someone watches her apologize and still complaining, then it's on them, not her.
She didn’t apologize. She blamed editing. Those questions came out of her mouth.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
@Mike18jj
uhhhhh oohhhhhhh
This fathead bytch really must think black people are not up enough to know how the pieces fit together
:stopitslime:
EQAlj-yX0AIRuR0.jpg

When they say a picture is worth a thousand words, this is the perfect example. Look at the body language of all 3 Harvey the old pervert who see's something he likes, RIta Ora the young woman who was persuaded to go along with this, and Oprah the pimp who looks at Harvey reaction to see if she did the job correctly.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
When they say a picture is worth a thousand words, this is the perfect example. Look at the body language of all 3 Harvey the old pervert who see's something he likes, RIta Ora the young woman who was persuaded to go along with this, and Oprah the pimp who looks at Harvey reaction to see if she did the job correctly.
Looks like Oprah is grabbing her wrist in that pic. She’s willing to risk a kidnapping charge to deliver some fresh meat to Zaddy

:wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Fair. :ehh:

She just has a lot of influence and power in the industry and that's why her shyt isn't the same as some other black media personality.

no one brings up Mick Jagger's shyt, Sean Penn whuppin Madonna's ass, even Kirk Douglass being a pedo rapist. shyt is pathetic.

fukk the "industry". What does that even mean?

The entertainment and sports industry have this perceived influence because of the revenue they generate, but it's all a facade. Gayle works for a morning news show and is friends with Oprah. That's it. All of her perceived influence was given to her anyway.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Look at this c00n and others like him - "Get over it.. leave demz mammiezzz alone, they said sorry - Let them continue doing massas work, yall aint nevuh satisfiedz... " gtfoh and go back to collecting your scraps.
giphy.gif

Try to be more original.

I'm a black man with a arabic name. I get randomly selected every time I fly. That c00n shyt don't work on me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Try to be more original.

I'm a black man with a arabic name. I get randomly selected every time I fly. That c00n shyt don't work on me.
and yet you still named yourself "Ethnic Vagina Finder" as your moniker:comeon: while repeatedly trying to run through this thread with the "can't we all just get along", accept her apology pleas..carbon copy c00ning. Even your rationalization is pure bullshyt.
:unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk the "industry". What does that even mean?

The entertainment and sports industry have this perceived influence because of the revenue they generate, but it's all a facade. Gayle works for a morning news show and is friends with Oprah. That's it. All of her perceived influence was given to her anyway.
Gayle's alt ^^^^