Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:duck:

You most certainly voted for Trump.

LOL @ THINKING I VOTE

FIRST OFF, I HATE POLITICS WIT A PASSION

SECOND OFF, EVEN IF I DID CARE FOR POLITICS, I LIVE IN CALI WHICH IS A HARD BLUE STATE, SO VOTING WOULD BE RETARDED REGARDLESS

I STILL THINK HILLARY IS THE MORE EVIL ONE THO - SHE JUST MORE LOWKEY WIT IT

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
I don't understand how one can justify voting for that man. Not even on some "He racist!" ish, just the pure lack of qualifications and smarts on his end to run an entire country. Not any, but the United States. I can't stand Hilary, but if we had to have one person in that WH that wasn't going to blow it all to hell, it would've been her.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't understand how one can justify voting for that man. Not even on some "He racist!" ish, just the pure lack of qualifications and smarts on his end to run an entire country. Not any, but the United States. I can't stand Hilary, but if we had to have one person in that WH that wasn't going to blow it all to hell, it would've been her.

THEY BOTH SUCK BUT HILLARY WOULD HAVE A NATIONAL TRANNY DAY IF SHE WAS PRESIDENT AND SHE’S JUST AS RACIST AS TRUMP TOO

THERE SHOULD BE A THREAD ON THE VOTES FOR HILLARY ON GP

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
THEY BOTH SUCK BUT HILLARY WOULD HAVE A NATIONAL TRANNY DAY IF SHE WAS PRESIDENT AND SHE’S JUST AS RACIST AS TRUMP TOO

THERE SHOULD BE A THREAD ON THE VOTES FOR HILLARY ON GP

Trans people are not even a noticeable mark on the population. They're irrelevant to me. I care more about Trump's dumbass doing everything he can to demolish democracy. Some y'all think its jokes or fall into the trap of fear mongering.
I'll readily admit that I voted for HRC because it was a necessity.