It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Daps
:aicmon:

Of course this was jokes... Unfortunately the joke ended up being on us. :francis:

I didn't vote for that jackass
giphy.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:hhh:

He always being lawkay part of #Trumpset, just see the type of posters and posts he daps in HL.

We did it!!! #Trumpset FREE DAPS!!!!

He was in that thread celebrating Trump winning the GOP primary with racist Trump supporting cacs like @CACtain Planet, he claims he supported Trump for 'fukkery' sake but I don't believe him.
Of course is was for fukkerys sake. :mjlol: All I was told for a year and a half was how Trump stood no chance. How the hell would I know he would actually win. Trump didn’t even think he would win:mjlol:

I have said that for the most part I don’t roll with Democrats or Republicans. :yeshrug:

If your a dem shill to me you are a fukkboy :mjgrin:

Daps
I was against Hillary. I did vote but not for Donald or Hill.
:whew:

:hhh:

He always being lawkay part of #Trumpset, just see the type of posters and posts he daps in HL.

We did it!!! #Trumpset FREE DAPS!!!!

He was in that thread celebrating Trump winning the GOP primary with racist Trump supporting cacs like @CACtain Planet, he claims he supported Trump for 'fukkery' sake but I don't believe him.
fukk going on around here..:mindblown:

@General Mills :martin:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:whew:

fukk going on around here..:mindblown:

@General Mills :martin:
It comes up every once in a while. I never went back and edited anything. I assumed it was a fukkery campaign. So I rolled with the jokes. I never held back my distaste for Dems who take our votes for granted and give us scraps.

I never voted for Donald. I did not vote for Hill either. I did vote tho just not for those two.

If I take a Coli L on this then it’s :yeshrug: I’m used to taking L’s.:yeshrug:

Daps
It comes up every once in a while. I never went back and edited anything. I assumed it was a fukkery campaign. So I rolled with the jokes. I never held back my distaste for Dems who take our votes for granted and give us scraps.

I never voted for Donald. I did not vote for Hill either. I did vote tho just not for those two.

If I take a Coli L on this then it’s :yeshrug: I’m used to taking L’s.:yeshrug:
:dead:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps