giphy.gif

:whoo::whew:

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not really, the whole idea of Trumpset was that it was so ludicrous to think that this dude would even be president. I did it for blatant jokes, fukkery, and to make nikkaz :mad:

Not once did I really consider that this moron would have gathered enough votes to actually win the shyt. Hilary was full of shyt her damn self, but even with me not voting for either of them, I thought the rest of the country would have a brain. So yeah, you won't catch me joking about this type shyt no mo. :to:

I have seen a lot of people say that. They didn't think this or that.. the polls were in our faces all day every day. I can't buy that, I just can't.

But if what you are saying is true... never wait for the "rest of the country" to do what you can do yourself. Expecting them to have a brain? Cmon breh, you know damn well you're smarter than that.

2020 comes around, you better be on your hustle getting the youth around your area to vote. Make amends my dude.

:ufdup:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This thread is why I love the Coli. :wow:

Whole lotta nikkas got caught slippin.
"Understand that the month of #August brings out the #African warrior spirit of Ogun and Sekhmet" I'm seeing a correlation.. whole lot of slipping being called out this month in here..
:obama::sas1:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol: at the all the pleas being copped.

bu bu Hillary:damn::mjlol:

I was just Trolling breh s:damn::mjlol:

Votes don't matter anyways:damn::mjlol:

Democrats are just as bad:damn::mjlol:

IM THE ONLY ONE HERE NOT COPPIN PLEAS OR CHANGING MY VOTE.

I THINK BOTH CANDIDATES WERE TERRIBLE - BUT HILLARY IS STILL WORSE AND WOULDA BEEN MORE CALCULATED + EXPERIENCED WIT HER EVIL.

I DONT VOTE AND ESPECIALLY WOULDNT IN SUCH A TERRIBLE RACE, BUT I STAND BY TURD SANDWICH>>>>>DONALD TRUMP>HILLARY CLINTON.