It's crazy how Women's Tennis is 100x better than the WNBA

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
i think the 1 v 1 aspect makes it a lot better for a product/marketability wise. i can probably name about as many womens tennis players as i can WNBA players... and the tennis players are going to end up playing 1 on 1 against eachother regularly.

the rest of the WNBA players really just unknown to me and they make up like 90% of the rosters... so hard to get into that... :yeshrug:

Ehh, then why is Women's Boxing not popular and get no promotion?

I think we have to admit that WNBA doesn't have alot of fans because they promote them to be masculine. Why watch an inferior "Masculine" product when the NBA exists?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
50219525267_6991a3f8a1_b.jpg

:ehh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Women's International Soccer
College Softball
Women's Tennis
Women's Track
Women's MMA
Women's Volleyball (Indoor and Beach)
Basically all women's sports are more entertaining than the WNBA. *:hhh:
*Except Golf

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve had this conversation recently. The reason why is because the womens game in tennis is more advanced than womens game in basketball. The final product of womens tennis is comparable in skill and technique to the mens game and thus there is no significant drop off in skill level from men to women in tennis.

Tennis has been around long enough for women to have perfected their game and take advantage of their athleticism and push it closer and closer to the mens standard. It’s been competitive for decades. Womens basketball is just, not. This isn’t even factoring in marketability. This just about the sport. Womens tennis produces a superior product compared to womens basketball. So much so that the greatest womens tennis player can be considered one of the greatest athletes of all time across all sports and both genders. Serena is up there with Jordan, Tiger, Ali, Brady, Messi, Federer etc. WNBA will never have a woman as skilled at basketball as these people are in their sports.
:yeshrug:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Of course. Women love playing with balls. The basket variety is just too big for them to handle properly