It's crazy how Women's Tennis is 100x better than the WNBA

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

shyt is fukking exciting :whew::whew::whew:

They to me are the only Sports League that really knows how to promote Women's sports. Every other sports league promotes Women sports like it's some inferior product and on some "Pay attention to us please :to:"

Not Tennis. Sometimes they are more exciting than the Men's side :ohlawd:

Let's be honest. The main reason is that they allow the Women to BE FEMININE, and not try to be a Male copycat. They allow them to wear feminine attire, encourage them to act like a lady, and promote them in the media as attractive women

They allow them to play a completely different game than the Men's side. Which makes it more unique

:salute: to Women's Tennis

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the 1 v 1 aspect makes it a lot better for a product/marketability wise. i can probably name about as many womens tennis players as i can WNBA players... and the tennis players are going to end up playing 1 on 1 against eachother regularly.

the rest of the WNBA players really just unknown to me and they make up like 90% of the rosters... so hard to get into that... :yeshrug:

Daps
WNBA needs to lower the rim to 9 feet for women. Their game is almost entirely played below the rim so women's hoops relies entirely on skill and height.

A freaky female athlete can't really shine since most females don't have verticals high enough to dunk on a 10' rim. The game needs to be adjusted to broaden the talent pool. It would be like if only dudes over 6'8" with verticals under 25" could play in the NBA. Shyt would look hella boring.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
WNBA been hard and they actually cut and run plays.nba just now catching up this season

Most y’all don’t even watch a full quarter worth of basketball anyway to know what’s good.

Them women be balling.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think its cuz most of the women the the wbna are lesbians and we don't watch cuz we cant fantaszie about them