It's been two full games and I still don't know what Caleb Williams does well

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
An honest take... the Bears are not focused on Caleb Williams. They are focused on the Def. because that's why they hired the coach. They are expecting Caleb to be pre-packaged and ready out of the box, but there is no clear plan of success for him... this has always been the Bears issues with QB because its always been about the defense and not the offense.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He needs to get back to focusing on his footwork again, I blame that faq Kingsbury for just letting him wing it all last year. How many times do you have to miss on throws where you lift that back foot up to stop? Only Mahomes got that sus throw in his bag

This the NFL, you gotta drive in them balls between the corner and safety

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Stanford has put 1 QB in the league in 40 years……Who retired in 3 years from a broken vagina.
Wrong. Trent Edwards and Kevin Hogan both made it to the league.

Since Andrew Luck was drafted in 2012 he won more games in three years, 53, than all the USC QB's drafted since 2012 combined.

Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez, and John David Booty combined did not win as many games as Luck did in significantly more games played. Matt Cassell played 15 seasons and did not get 53 wins. You're allowed to be upset,
FjKl_vRXwAYHA-D.jpg
but lets not get disrespectful and ignore facts my friend.

63fx.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wrong. Trent Edwards and Kevin Hogan both made it to the league.

Since Andrew Luck was drafted in 2012 he won more games in three years, 53, than all the USC QB's drafted since 2012 combined.

Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez, and John David Booty combined did not win as many games as Luck did in significantly more games played. Matt Cassell played 15 seasons and did not get 53 wins. You're allowed to be upset,
FjKl_vRXwAYHA-D.jpg
but lets not get disrespectful and ignore facts my friend.

63fx.gif
Scoreboard:

Ran you lil bum hoes across the country to play football :camby:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Continuing a historic legacy of USC qb’s in the league.

on some real shyt tho breh…if Caleb doesn’t work out what are people gonna say about the NEXT USC QB that puts up good numbers? :skip:

Cause at a certain point we gotta call it what it is.

Just like the Packers are good at scouting and developing a franchise QB…USC is a miss factory with QBs

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
on some real shyt tho breh…if Caleb doesn’t work out what are people gonna say about the NEXT USC QB that puts up good numbers? :skip:
That's a great question. Let's take the temperature of the USC fanbase:
MFs threw us a few billy of course we took it:mjtf:

How much yall getting again? :sas2:
images

Doesn't seem like they want to talk about it. If I didn't want to talk about football I might point out that Stanford's endowment is 36.5 billion to USC's 8.1.

But let's keep this focused on young Caleb and the past history of USC QB's in the league post-Carson Palmer. I wonder what Norm Chow is up to.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's a great question. Let's take the temperature of the USC fanbase:

images

Doesn't seem like they want to talk about it. If I didn't want to talk about football I might point out that Stanford's endowment is 36.5 billion to USC's 8.1.

But let's keep this focused on young Caleb and the past history of USC QB's in the league post-Carson Palmer. I wonder what Norm Chow is up to.
Yeah thats right, Avoid :mjpls: