It's been two full games and I still don't know what Caleb Williams does well

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I blame the Bears.

Two years ago they had the #1 pick and could've drafted Stroud outright.
They instead traded for all of those assets, yet still have Caleb getting crunched behind a bad o-line with no run support. Wasted time trading for old injury prone Allen like their window is open.

They laughed at the Panthers, and now they got Caleb looking like Bryce. I still have some hope for him though

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Perhaps people are planning to work like they did back in the days. Ie not expecting that a man coming outta 2-3 years of college is a veteran.

Seems like everyone expects Stroud, or even 2nd yr mvp candidates like Mahomes and Burrow to be the norm nowadays.
The organization and team around them matters . Look at Geno Smith and Sam Darnold. Both drafted by the Jets and deemed as busts and now look competent. Baker Mayfield from Browns to Tampa. Jared Goff I’m sure if not for Sean Mcvay would be viewed much in that same mold.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
caleb doesnt want to be there
is drake maye a game changer? nah not really...not without a great coach
give fields mr. harrison and see what they can do with an offensive coaching staff.
doubt harbaugh goes there but he would be perfect for fields

franchise fields for one year if you have to
you on dust my friend.
Why

Caleb isnt even that good lol
I’m on dust they said
giphy.webp

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I blame the Bears.

Two years ago they had the #1 pick and could've drafted Stroud outright.
They instead traded for all of those assets, yet still have Caleb getting crunched behind a bad o-line with no run support. Wasted time trading for old injury prone Allen like their window is open.

They laughed at the Panthers, and now they got Caleb looking like Bryce. I still have some hope for him though
Yall never learn
Stroud wouldn’t be so great if Chicago drafted him

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No they're not.

They spent an off-season giving Caleb great weapons and IMPROVED the oline (even if slightly).

The best bet was always to keep Fields, give him weapons, then under pay him like a mfer lol.

Even the former teammates loved Fields.
I said the same thing above
But dust in my spliff

giphy.webp

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I got negged for giving my honest opinion about him when he was at USC. Comparing him to Pat was always an insult. Until he learns how to work within a system he won't win.

:manny:

Dude thought his skills and abilities allowed him to do unconventional things, now he in the league finding out you can’t just roll out and throw cross your body, or out run most of your opponents

Dude has some issues and needs a better staff and line

Perhaps people are planning to work like they did back in the days. Ie not expecting that a man coming outta 2-3 years of college is a veteran.

Seems like everyone expects Stroud, or even 2nd yr mvp candidates like Mahomes and Burrow to be the norm nowadays.

They said he was generational so i expect those kinds of flashes at least bad line or not because apparently that wasn’t an excuse for fields

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
There was a period from 1st quarter to halfway through the 2nd quarter where he was comfortable in the pocket and making quick decisive throws. He was cooking......but for whatever reason, they decided to abandon the passing game and force the running game......and it backfired.