It's been over a year now and people's voices still come from the PS5 controller

Daps
YO lmao.. I read the title too fast and wrong. I read it as "people are hearing voices from their controllers" I was like WHAT IN THE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY :damn:.

However.. I don't own one, but is that even a useful feature? I don't see the point in that.
it's terrible. You can barely hear the voices at all through the controller and it sounds like incoherent noises. You can mute it entirely but this thread is basically saying why is there no option to have the voice chat come through the TV instead. What if I wanna hear voice chat but not from my controller?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Or perhaps your initial question was poorly worded and wasn't specific enough for us to know what the fukk you actually meant?

I actually hate people like you. You literally opened this thread as "voices are still coming out my controller in 2022" with no other context. How did you expect people to interpret that?

:deadmanny:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The PS5 Controller audio was a stupid ass idea. I was playing madden and some idiot got everything coming through my headset. I go to mute him and couldn't find the mute player option. I google it and there's a bunch of post on the madden forum complaining about it. A mic on a controller should never be a thing.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
What the fukk:snoop::snoop:

Who thought that was a good idea:why: and why hasn't it still been fixed:mindblown:

Edit: In this thread Sony stans prove why they are insane and borderline retarded.

Not one person actually provided a resolution to the issue I was having.

2022 and Sony still has no 1440p support and no option for voice chat to come through your TV rather than the dumb controller speaker which you can barely hear.

Found a work around bro.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at hopping on here to make a troll thread instead of just solving your own problem.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
gw4wGc.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm talking about real people's voices that you play online with. it's the stupidest fukking thing and they just plain refuse to change it. As if their controller speaker is such a revolutionary idea

This happens when I play GTA online and when loading screen into the lobby the voices bleed over my tv speakers even though I turned all that shyt off ..:scust: but I think it's the game per se and not the PlayStation itself...:manny: it is annoying though rockstar havent fixed that shyt :beli:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Even though nikkas are right that u can mute it etc.....to play devils advocate some times u playing a multiplayer game online and u forget that the mic is on and people can hear u lol

Its kinda annoying when u notice 5 minutes later that ur mic is on