It's been over a year now and people's voices still come from the PS5 controller

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh. Please don’t take it there. It’s nowhere near the same fukkin thing. Lol. And I think Sony on some bullshyt right now with the GT7 shyt. I have no dog in this race. But we def ain’t finna play the exclusives war. Sony clearly provides more in that area of console gaming.
It clearly is the same thing :stopitslime:

Sony leans or their hit franchises too. Everyone does.

Dudes will play countless remakes/remasters and sequels cause their “Sony exclusives”

Then turn around and pretend it’s a bad thing that other people do the same :stopitslime:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It clearly is the same thing :stopitslime:

Sony leans or their hit franchises too. Everyone does.

Dudes will play countless remakes/remasters and sequels cause their “Sony exclusives”

Then turn around and pretend it’s a bad thing that other people do the same :stopitslime:
My guy. It just ain’t. For one. There’s more variety. Number 2. There’s more franchises. It’s just more games. This is facts. Not fiction. I can name a bunch of hit franchises that STARTED with PS4 alone. That STARTED with PS3. That STARTED with PS2. And that STARTED with PS1. shyt ALOT of the multiplats we play now started with Sony. shyt is just no comparison bruh. Factually. It ain’t really something that can be argued. Unless u wanna be disingenuous.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My guy. It just ain’t. For one. There’s more variety. Number 2. There’s more franchises. It’s just more games. This is facts. Not fiction. I can name a bunch of hit franchises that STARTED with PS4 alone. That STARTED with PS3. That STARTED with PS2. And that STARTED with PS1. shyt ALOT of the multiplats we play now started with Sony. shyt is just no comparison bruh. Factually. It ain’t really something that can be argued. Unless u wanna be disingenuous.
In this y’all pretend certain Xbox games don’t exist.

I can name Hit franchises that STARTED with each Xbox generation as well.

Im not really here to argue your opinion on who has the best exclusives.

Im saying the “Forza, Gears, Halo” argument is disingenuous coming from people playing GT7 and starving for GOW 15.

As far as Sony studios games, there is not more variety, at least not recently. There’s more quantity cause up until recently Sony had more studios.

Most of Sony’s studios have been pumping the same franchises for years. Only guerrilla and sucker punch made some new shyt, and that’s cause their old shyt flopped. Now that they got hits, they gone be making sequels for the foreseeable future as well. That’s how it works. When you get a hit franchise, you keep going with it. The fact that Halo, Gears, And Forza have been this strong for this long is actually a good thing, and very impressive as most game franchises don’t make it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
In this y’all pretend certain Xbox games don’t exist.

I can name Hit franchises that STARTED with each Xbox generation as well.

Im not really here to argue your opinion on who has the best exclusives.

Im saying the “Forza, Gears, Halo” argument is disingenuous coming from people playing GT7 and starving for GOW 15.

As far as Sony studios games, there is not more variety, at least not recently. There’s more quantity cause up until recently Sony had more studios.

Most of Sony’s studios have been pumping the same franchises for years. Only guerrilla and sucker punch made some new shyt, and that’s cause their old shyt flopped. Now that they got hits, they gone be making sequels for the foreseeable future as well. That’s how it works. When you get a hit franchise, you keep going with it. The fact that Halo, Gears, And Forza have been this strong for this long is actually a good thing, and very impressive as most game franchises don’t make it.
I’m not talking about best exclusives. That’s ur opinion. But what’s NOT opinion is the FACT that Sony has MORE. There is NO CONTEST brotha. If we talking about numbers. This is a stupid argument because it is disingenuous. I don’t care if u write a whole book on it. It still doesn’t change the reality of the situation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m not talking about best exclusives. That’s ur opinion. But what’s NOT opinion is the FACT that Sony has MORE. There is NO CONTEST brotha. If we talking about numbers. This is a stupid argument because it is disingenuous. I don’t care if u write a whole book on it. It still doesn’t change the reality of the situation.
I never said Xbox had more exclusives. In the previous post I literally said Sony has had more exclusives over the years cause they owned more studios.

The hell you talmbout breh:dahell:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I never said Xbox had more exclusives. In the previous post I literally said Sony has had more exclusives over the years cause they owned more studios.

The hell you talmbout breh:dahell:
So what’s the argument? That they have franchises? I mean Nintendo does too. Lol. I’m failing to see the why ur arguing with me. Microsoft has the least number of exclusive franchises between the platforms. Microsoft is also the most customer friendly and and has the best multiplayer experiences.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So what’s the argument? That they have franchises? I mean Nintendo does too. Lol. I’m failing to see the why ur arguing with me. Microsoft has the least number of exclusive franchises between the platforms. Microsoft is also the most customer friendly and and has the best multiplayer experiences.
nikka you quoted me :dahell:

It’s stupid if you aim the argument at any of them. That’s my point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No. Lack of exclusives is a legitimate argument against Microsoft. Same way lack of exclusive multiplayer experiences is a legitimate argument against Sony.
First off “lack of exclusives” is a totally different argument:stopitslime:

But even from that angle you aren’t being honest, XB1 generation a few years in the middle were low as some games got canceled, but even then, there was some really good exclusives that are not “Halo, Gears or Forza” to come out of last gen.

Now that Microsoft has more studios, there will be and already are many more games.

The “exclusives” shyt is just forum fanboy shyt at this point :ufdup:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The PS5 Controller audio was a stupid ass idea. I was playing madden and some idiot got everything coming through my headset. I go to mute him and couldn't find the mute player option. I google it and there's a bunch of post on the madden forum complaining about it. A mic on a controller should never be a thing.
I’m sorry, but I’m not about to sit around with a headset on, looking crazy as fukk and blocking out the sounds of the real world. The mic in the controller was a great idea…