It's been over a year now and people's voices still come from the PS5 controller

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Also if you're the guy who chats with his tv speakers on in the background you're a whole a$$hole anyway.

Making your party listen to everything echo through your tv the whole time.

Put a fukkin headset on if you're gonna be chatting anyway.

Prolly the same guy playing music in the back arguing with his baby mother like you can't mute the shyt from the rest of us.

Daps
Motherfukkers are gaslighting me now:laff::laff: I just want the damn voice chat through my TV speakers rather than my controller

Don't let Sony stans derail the thread or distract you from the fact that Sony reuses to provide a simple fix for a simple issue. Going on a year now.

Still no 1440p support and you can't get the goddamn voices to come through your TV.

Turning it completely off is not the solution i'm looking for guys.:mjlol:

Daps
Also if you're the guy who chats with his tv speakers on in the background you're a whole a$$hole anyway.

Making your party listen to everything echo through your tv the whole time.

Put a fukkin headset on if you're gonna be chatting anyway.

Prolly the same guy playing music in the back arguing with his baby mother like you can't mute the shyt from the rest of us.
I actually don't use a mic to talk at all. But still, voice chat should still not come through the controller speaker and there should be an option to change it to TV output.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:snoop: at OP

59e4c70e.gif

Daps
But you can't even reply an explain why though nikka:what:

No one in this thread has proved me wrong.:unimpressed:

since 5 seconds of google effort isn't your forte

I found that out nearly a year ago when I got my ps5. But the fact that you still need to do that workaround is crazy to me. Why can't they just add the option in the settings

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But you can't even reply an explain why though nikka:what:

No one in this thread has proved me wrong.:unimpressed:

I found that out nearly a year ago when I got my ps5. But the fact that you still need to do that workaround is crazy to me. Why can't they just add the option in the settings

Fam, just take the L. 8 year olds know how to turn that shyt off man. It's alright.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
YO lmao.. I read the title too fast and wrong. I read it as "people are hearing voices from their controllers" I was like WHAT IN THE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY :damn:.

However.. I don't own one, but is that even a useful feature? I don't see the point in that.

Daps
Fam, just take the L. 8 year olds know how to turn that shyt off man. It's alright.
Turn it off? Nikka did I ask to turn it off??

I want it on but not through my controller speaker. There's no way to simply "turn it off" and make it come through your TV speakers instead.

Instead of acknowledging this obvious issues y'all pretend there isn't an issue and Sony wont fukking fix it. Hate you stan motherfukkers:snoop::mjcry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Sony stans are actually fukkkin insane:picard:
Or perhaps your initial question was poorly worded and wasn't specific enough for us to know what the fukk you actually meant?

I actually hate people like you. You literally opened this thread as "voices are still coming out my controller in 2022" with no other context. How did you expect people to interpret that?

You could have said, "why does party chat/game chat not have an option for chat audio to come out of the tv?"

Yea you elaborated, AFTER we went off your initial statement. Leave out the important details and call other people retards for not reading your mind ya'll.

Also, who the fukk needs game chat, without using their mic, but doesn't want a headset. You need to hear chat but don't need to respond?

I never in my life needed to hear what other people were saying in a game and not just had a damn headset on.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Turn it off? Nikka did I ask to turn it off??

I want it on but not through my controller speaker. There's no way to simply "turn it off" and make it come through your TV speakers instead.

Instead of acknowledging this obvious issues y'all pretend there isn't an issue and Sony wont fukking fix it. Hate you stan motherfukkers:snoop::mjcry:
Return the PS5 champ :russ: