It's been over a year now and people's voices still come from the PS5 controller

Daps
What the fukk:snoop::snoop:

Who thought that was a good idea:why: and why hasn't it still been fixed:mindblown:

Edit: In this thread Sony stans prove why they are insane and borderline retarded.

Not one person actually provided a resolution to the issue I was having.

2022 and Sony still has no 1440p support and no option for voice chat to come through your TV rather than the dumb controller speaker which you can barely hear.

Last edited:
Daps
You can turn that off.
Have you ever considered not using that completely optional feature? :dwillhuh:
:what:

Do you know you can put mute on it?

Why are y'all cappin:gucci:

Does your fanboy loyalty means you have to straight up tell lies

Or did y'all misunderstand what I said? I meant OTHER people's voices coming through the controller rather than the TV speakers LIKE THEY SHOULD. There is NO OPTION to change this in the settings.

It's either listen to the voices coming through your controller or get a headset. Or you can get an aux cord and plug it to your controller

Daps
Can't u turn that off?!:dahell: check your settings...
I'm talking about real people's voices that you play online with. it's the stupidest fukking thing and they just plain refuse to change it. As if their controller speaker is such a revolutionary idea

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

Or did y'all misunderstand what I said? I meant OTHER people's voices coming through the controller rather than the TV speakers LIKE THEY SHOULD. There is NO OPTION to change this in the settings.

It's either listen to the voices coming through your controller or get a headset. Or you can get an aux cord and plug it to your controller
Are you an actual fukking retard? You can turn it off you simple shyt.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

I hope you're trollin for your own sake.

My 8 yr old figured out how to mute this on his own in less than 5 minutes of having a ps5.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Go to Settings, Devices, Controller, and toggle that shyt off, nicca