It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is not funny

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I never really liked the show. I felt like they're pretentious. The show thinks its funnier than it actually is.

That's the impression that I got

I tried watching it a couple times and was like.. Ehhh

I thought I just needed to watch a whole season or something but this thread confirms it for me

it's lame

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
The Waitress is Getting Married is another great episode. The box of hornets with a giant H, Charlie's dating profile, Charlie going on the date and saying he's a full-on-rapist :dead:

My favorite episodes are those centered around Mac & Charlie. I don't really care for the Dennis/Dee/Frank episodes besides the D.E.N.N.I.S. system :manny:

That milksteak :ohlawd:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That milksteak :ohlawd:

With a side of jelly beans.....raw :steviej:

like someone said the last 2 seasons were hit and miss, there were some misses but also some classics. the jersey shore, thundergun express, anti social network, charlie and dee find love and the one where they all go to dinner were classics IMO

edit: Rumham!!!! :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I've been watching this show for the last couple of days and I've hardly laughed. Show is overrated :trash:

The humor is dated, it didnt stand the test of time.

It was hilarious as hell three years ago.

I never really liked the show. I felt like they're pretentious. The show thinks its funnier than it actually is.

That's the impression that I got

I tried watching it a couple times and was like.. Ehhh

I thought I just needed to watch a whole season or something but this thread confirms it for me

it's lame

tumblr_lej5obF6Xs1qbspwwo1_400.gif

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I started out hilarious to me and then fizzled out on some :shaq2: :aicmon: type stuff around season 4. I've literally been on Season 5 episode 8 for probably a month now in Netflix.