It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is not funny

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I find Curb Your Enthusiasm and Eastbound And Down funny.

:what:

i can't understand how someone could like Eastbound & Down and NOT enjoy It's Always Sunny?

that shyt doesn't even make sense to me.

I love both shows and if anything danny mcbride's redneck sense of humor would get old to me faster than the gang at Paddy's Pub.

there's too many funny parts to name on this show, we could run this thread forever. but the whole night man/day man arc is classic.

when charlie makes the initial night man song and performs it with mac and frank, dressed like bob dylan shyt is :russ: his lyrics and then his explanation are hilarious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVbnsjDjz4s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVbnsjDjz4s[/ame]
:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is your first mistake. Watch it from the beginning. A lot of the funny shyt in the show is based off getting to know the characters and the jokes that carry on from season to season...

Oh ok

:what:

i can't understand how someone could like Eastbound & Down and NOT enjoy It's Always Sunny?

that shyt doesn't even make sense to me.

I love both shows and if anything danny mcbride's redneck sense of humor would get old to me faster than the gang at Paddy's Pub.

there's too many funny parts to name on this show, we could run this thread forever. but the whole night man/day man arc is classic.

when charlie makes the initial night man song and performs it with mac and frank, dressed like bob dylan shyt is :russ: his lyrics and then his explanation are hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVbnsjDjz4s

See for some reason Mcbride is just a lot funnier to me and his whole persona never gets old to me. I don't know, it just seems like on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia they "try" to be funny instead of actually being funny.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Two more must see eps:

The one where Dennis wants to become a hippy and the dude disses him so he goes through the massive elaborate work of infilitrating the crew just to smash dude's girl.

and

The one where Dennis shows the video of him seducing the girl by claiming he's a hair dresser and the rest of the crew is obsessed with an online game.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I feel where the threadstarter is coming from. I very rarely find white people funny anyway especially when it comes to TV shows

The show is hit or miss to me. Some episodes have me laughing my ass off and others have me without even a slight chuckle

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2

:whoa: thats like 95% of funny TV shows.

The other 5% is chappelle show. Key and Peele isn't funny

Theres most definitely some funny black comedians and actors out there.... but network execs would never fund a black TV show that isn't just caricatures. that kind of shyt is easy money for them

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
My ish is The Gang Gets Crippled...that ep always has me dying at the end. I love the road trip ep as well

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I'm more a fan of certain characters than the actual show. Charlie, Mac, and Frank are hilarious to me. Dennis has his moments. I hate Dee.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
fukk outta here...last two seasons have been hit or miss, but it's so much piff from 1-6, I can't even tell you my favorite episodes.

I know conz doesn't like him but cricket is one of my favorite characters on the low.

"THEY BROKE MY LEGS, BUT THEY DIDN'T BREAK MY SPIRIT!
AND I DON'T FEEL NO PAIN, CUZ I FOUND MORE COCAINE...COCAINE!"

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
OP, You realize the four friends, represent 4 different kinds of quasi-sociopaths?? There's a bunch of those kinds of innocuous horrible people walking around.

It's a fantastic show. With plenty of rewatch-ability
mysmilie_211.gif
:smugdraper:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
There are too many classic episodes to count. Every time they talk about how much they hate Sweet Dee :blessed: even though I find her to be just as funny as the rest.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH5Xb02MTVw"]Charlie on Cats[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_eUNUB6gWg#t=192s"]Always sunny[/ame]

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the episode when they all faking it like they cripples. They take things too far all the time. lol