It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is not funny

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Watch The Gang Hits the Road, The D.E.N.N.I.S. System episode or CharDee MacDennis and get back to me. I swear, I die every time I see any of those three episodes :russ:

Season 3 and Season 5 were probably the best.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I love this show, Dennis is one o the funniest characters on TV, ever. And yeah its over the top, but they seem very self aware of that. they always take it to the fullest extreme, thats just part of the shows style and what makes it so good. Its not supposed to be grounded in reality. If you're expecting it to be realistic, you aint gonna like the show.

And Im Black, just noting that because a couple of "its white humor" remarks in this thread.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Love the episode when they all faking it like they cripples. They take things too far all the time. lol

Every time I put on that ep im:deadrose: Mac & Dennis talking about they have polio, then Dee pulls out cerebral palsy.

"Oh, look at Sweet Dee, sitting on her cloud of judgement, handing down life lessons to all the sinners"

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The Waitress is Getting Married is another great episode. The box of hornets with a giant H, Charlie's dating profile, Charlie going on the date and saying he's a full-on-rapist :dead:

My favorite episodes are those centered around Mac & Charlie. I don't really care for the Dennis/Dee/Frank episodes besides the D.E.N.N.I.S. system :manny:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
T/S on some inception type shyt. By hating on this show, he got me interested and now im :eat: thru seasons on netflix :ooh:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
charlie-aws-job-land.jpg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The Waitress is Getting Married is another great episode. The box of hornets with a giant H, Charlie's dating profile, Charlie going on the date and saying he's a full-on-rapist :dead:

My favorite episodes are those centered around Mac & Charlie. I don't really care for the Dennis/Dee/Frank episodes besides the D.E.N.N.I.S. system :manny:

Charlie: I would like a milk steak with a side of jelly beans.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Dennis be on his sociopath shyt.

I wish there was a higher quality to this clip right here but Fox blocked them all.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
whole season one and two is classic to the core

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
fukk outta here...last two seasons have been hit or miss

Truth right here. Show fell off a cliff in season 7; more missing than hitting. They had a gold mine with Mac gaining that weight but other than the first episode that season, they failed to take advantage.