It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The 2 statements you just wrote contradict each other.

And I seriously doubt Sony ships less than 15M PS5 units during FY2021

I doubt they ship less than that either. But that said, that still doesn't mean it'll be as easy as walking into your local store and getting one. Thery're going to be a super high demand right now that regardless how many units Sony puts out, they're going to get scooped up quick. The hunt for one is liable to be harder throughout at least this first half of the year than it was getting one in its opening months, despite lower stock.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How when i can play all the same games yall can? Only improved?:skip:

The improvements are marginal at best

There's more to enhancements than Resolution and FPS

if you wanna play old games with great improvements you might as well just get a PC, you don't even need a powerful one to play old ps4 games with way better textures, in 4k over 60fps

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Not at all I'm eating lovely off the backlog :eat:

Bout to be done with HZD, then it's on to GOW

Persona 5 and monster hunter in the stash only touched on them but it's food for later

Ghost of T, last of us remastered and lou2 remain

Plenty of games until ratchet and clank comes out and kills yall

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The improvements are marginal at best

There's more to enhancements than Resolution and FPS

if you wanna play old games with great improvements you might as well just get a PC, you don't even need a powerful one to play old ps4 games with way better textures, in 4k over 60fps

I didn’t know I could play Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, Dayz Gone etc on a PC at 60fps

And we’ve been over this a thousand times a good PC will never cost 400 dollars.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t know I could play Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, Dayz Gone etc on a PC at 60fps

And we’ve been over this a thousand times a good PC will never cost 400 dollars.

You will soon, the ps4 emulator is already on the way, so you will be able to play those games better than the 5

Like Breath of the Wild on the WII U Emulator has 4k textures, HDR, 60fps, and a bunch of other lightings and effects mods, its light years ahead

just say you can't afford it , which is my point, you can't downplay somebody with not wanting to shell out cash to play last gen games, and then complain about the cost of PC gaming lmao

WOW 3 GAMES EVERY CAN PLAY ON PS4, 60fps isn't worth playing those games again its a marginal improvement, there's no rush to buy a new console to play games you already beat at 60fps when the textures aren't upgraded, or lighting, shadows, and effects, its a nice performance boost but its gonna really change the experience

If you can waste 500 being a ps5 to play games already you own, then you can build PC that will last you this entire generation and get the entire library of gaming HISTORY remastered whenever you feel like playing them

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You will soon, the ps4 emulator is already on the way, so you will be able to play those games better than the 5

Like Breath of the Wild on the WII U Emulator has 4k textures, HDR, 60fps, and a bunch of other lightings and effects mods, its light years ahead

just say you can't afford it , which is my point, you can't downplay somebody with not wanting to shell out cash to play last gen games, and then complain about the cost of PC gaming lmao

WOW 3 GAMES EVERY CAN PLAY ON PS4, 60fps isn't worth playing those games again its a marginal improvement, there's no rush to buy a new console to play games you already beat at 60fps when the textures aren't upgraded, or lighting, shadows, and effects, its a nice performance boost but its gonna really change the experience

If you can waste 500 being a ps5 to play games already you own, then you can build PC that will last you this entire generation and get the entire library of gaming HISTORY remastered whenever you feel like playing them

We’ve had this discussion way too many times to do it again. I’ll take my 400 dollar PS5 over a 1500 dollar pc

And it was well worth the 200 dollar to upgrade from a ps4 simply for the fact that at this point there will always be more games for the ps5 and they all play better.

And good luck with the ps4 emulator, yall still haven’t been able to get the Wii U emulator stable much less a switch or ps4. See you in 7 years minimum

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
We’ve had this discussion way too many times to do it again. I’ll take my 400 dollar PS5 over a 1500 dollar pc

And it was well worth the 200 dollar to upgrade from a ps4 simply for the fact that at this point there will always be more games for the ps5 and they all play better.

And good luck with the ps4 emulator, yall still haven’t been able to get the Wii U emulator stable much less a switch or ps4. See you in 7 years minimum
U bugging if u pick a ps5 over a $1500 PC