It’s about to kick off between China and India.

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
If you're talking about the spratly islands, they are disputed and China holds no better claim than anyone else.

But actually I was talking about the man made island they are constructing right now.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
This is the one time I would root for team Dirty Rat eating rapists

fukk chinks and covid

Militaristically, I think China has an edge and I think they have more soldiers but India has strengthen their military capailities and may give china all the smoke they want

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They should still be held accountable when they break international law. The strategic importance of Tibet and the South China sea are clear. Tibet is a buffer zone between China and India and without controll of the South China Sea they could easily be blockaded in times of war. Hong Kong will pass to them eventually anyway.

However they push their own agendas so agressively and without regard to anyone else that conflict seems inevitable, especially since the rest of the region is slowly becoming more powerful as well.
Tibet and the Himalayas are also the source of most of the rivers in China, South Asia and India...

Tibet’s Rivers Will Determine Asia’s Future

tibet.w.chi.rivers.jpg

major_rivers_of_south_asia.jpg

Last edited:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Im taking India on this one. When was the last time China was in armed conflict? :sas2:

Experience counts, guys. Indian been ready (thanks to Pakistan) all these years while Chinese officers play war games and simulation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im taking India on this one. When was the last time China was in armed conflict? :sas2:

Experience counts, guys. Indian been ready (thanks to Pakistan) all these years while Chinese officers play war games and simulation.
Right.

India will pull up QUICK :whoo:

China been out here beating up their own people at home :picard:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've still got the Africans pissed off at them, jawing back and forth with America about who caused Covid 19, and now they've upset India.