It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then wanna act like you talkin in some type of fukkin alien language when you answer their dumb ass question about “how do I lose this :mjcry:

I get the same question all the time and say the same answer, either eat less and/or workout more it isn’t rocket math...

“Is there anything else I can do :leostare:

:what:

So now I just try my best to make em feel like shyt and tell them to stop eating cakes, put a lock around the fridge or somethin. “Ah well I don’t even eat that much” well you doin somethin to look like that so just stop doin it :manny:

Daps
Too many black people don't drink enough water. I try to drink a gallon a day, at least, though it's usually 1.5 gallons. Helps speed up metabolism and also keeps me feeling full, removing the desire to snack through the day. And we all know the benefits of copious water consumption to one's complexion. :francis:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
First image that popped into my mind after reading the thread title:

Busta+Rhymes+VIBE+Impact+Awards+Presented+f-mhrCKI9Kcl.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Goes to show that people are mostly no smarter than "lower" life forms

What's dumber than knowing you have unlimited food.. so you eat yourself to death

While living you're inside a nightmare of being a sweaty mess that can hardly move

Then you die like 30 years earlier than you might have without the weight of another grown man added to your body

AND

You know this going in. You know how it turns out and you STILL can't behave in the healthy manner

Its really insane to trust people who cant run their own body to make decisions about running anything

I have about 20 extra most of the time. So I'm not on no ultra health kick but when I realized extra 20 had become extra 30 I got and stayed busy

That about it. Try. If you try, you look like you try. If you don't try, you look like 55% of Wal Mart on a Sunday afternoon.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gym bout to be full of these mofos in a couple months hogging up all the equipment too:snoop:

I’m the a$$hole nikka that makes their gym experience terrible tho :mjlit: but that’s only if they’re doin dumb shyt like hoggin machines / benches unnecessarily or doing lifts right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking it so you can’t grab shyt or put shyt back till they’re finished.

“You on your phone or you workin out :ohhh:

“Bro you got all this space to do them 20lb curls, let me rack theses :aicmon:

Or I’ll just hop on some shyt they’re usin when they’re bs’in. Im already in the gym long enough, I’m not tryin to be in this bytch all day because some fat ass nikka want to come workout for a couple of weeks :hhh:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Fat people convince themselves that they eat wayyy less than they actually do:hhh:

And then blame everything on their “slow metabolism”

Mostly women do this. I have a coworker that is F.A.T. and she always got something to say about how much I'm eating. Then she'll make a comment like she doesn't eat a lot or doesn't understand how I can eat that much. I finally told her I workout hard in the gym so I can eat whatever the fukk I want and she could too if she bothered. I got a warning from HR the next day. But it was worth it. :blessed:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I guess after these past three years on IG they’ve realized that those waist trainers and flat tummy tea wasn’t the answer
:mjlol:

Breh, these muthafukkas still be wearin garbage bags and have been for years n still ain’t figured it out :bryan:

It’s ppl just wearin waist trainers that just go and sit in the sauna....

It seem like some petty shyt but you can really see how dumb most people are by just lookin around at your local gym because most of this nonsense can easily be googled