It's About Time Yes It Is! Official Kofi Kingston WWE Champion Celebration Thread!

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Okay are you saying Big E is more known in the mainstream than Brock? Get real.

I’m saying growth periods in wrestling coincide with new main event stars. You have to try. Out of the people that haven’t gotten a chance yet, I feel Big E is the best and the story is already written

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’ll run with the Big E narrative with y’all, but I need him as a face. Not as part of New Day either, you push him as a fun, relatable champion who wouldn’t hesitate to square up and defend his title. He’s marketable, all the variables are there (I like him on the mic more than Kofi), and I think he’ll knock it out the park. There’s money there, but it has to be post-New Day, and spaced out so it’s not too close to when Kofi has the belt, and there should be enough of a build (with a title shot he earns as part of the story, not no MITB bullshyt). I just don’t think a heel turn is that necessary.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I’m saying growth periods in wrestling coincide with new main event stars. You have to try. Out of the people that haven’t gotten a chance yet, I feel Big E is the best and the story is already written
Top 10 next champions
Adam Cole
Almas
Bryan
Roman
Velvet
Big E

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I don't think Brock will win on Smackdown. They're just having this match to hype up the premier. I think they'll have Kofi win that night and then have Brock beat him and the first ppv after

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For the first Smackdown on Fox it seems they are also gonna do Rowan/Harper vs Roman/Bryan. It wouldn't shock me this was a swerve and D-Bry turns on Roman and reveals himself as either the mastermind or part of plot with Rowan.

I'm not sure Vince would end his first Fox show with that big angle with the heels on top AND with a monster heel like Brock winning the belt :patrice:

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Kofi sneaks a win outta brock. Brock then beats the crap outta him for two months and takes the belt at Survivor Series.

I don’t think Andrade would win the title right away but I wouldn’t rule it out. WWE been hurting for a bankable Hispanic star since Guerrero passed, hence the big push Del Rio got in the past. Eddie was big ratings for SD back in the day, I could see Andrade getting a push next year for the title
yeah andrade isn't cutting fire promos in english but he has MAJOR personality in the ring which is so rare for most of these "workrate" guys. let him talk his shyt in spanish.

plus dating ric flair's daughter don't hurt as far as being in the company's good graces. my boy gonna follow in HHH's footsteps and fukk his way to the top.

Brock, Roman, Kofi, Andrade, DB and KO is not a bad core for SD but i have a feeling at least 2 of those guys will be on Raw again after the draft.