It's About Time Yes It Is! Official Kofi Kingston WWE Champion Celebration Thread!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CACs kill me.

We had to sit through months of Jinder as champion in a failed marketing ploy, and AJ holding the title for a year despite not having a single interesting feud (or rather, were interesting for all the wrong reasons).

We finally get a champion who's actually booked strong and doesn't look like a chump all the time and we're suddenly ready to move on.:mjpls:

The only other decent title reign in years was Bryan's.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The only 2 ppl I see holding a decent title run after Kofi is Andrade and Big E. I'd even pass it off to Luke Harper as a monster heel.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been noticing the negative crowd reactions and online response to Kofi's reign. His backstage interview from Sunday has an alarming amount of dislikes. fukking shame.

All these cacs mad at Kofi after spending weeks clamoring for his win :scust:

Complain about WWE not giving new opportunities then moan about veterans like Randy Orton not winning. And they wonder why the E dont take their crowds/fans seriously.

THe Booking has been horrible....Randy shyts on this dudes family and his legacy... Kofi comes out throwing pancakes rather than attack Orton while he is hearing voices in his head like..i don't know who the agent of that match was but it should have been a heated aggressive match not a normal wrestling match

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
CACs kill me.

We had to sit through months of Jinder as champion in a failed marketing ploy, and AJ holding the title for a year despite not having a single interesting feud (or rather, were interesting for all the wrong reasons).

We finally get a champion who's actually booked strong and doesn't look like a chump all the time and we're suddenly ready to move on.:mjpls:

The only other decent title reign in years was Bryan's.

They can shyt on him all they want, but that moment at WrestleMania when he won the title was one of the greatest moments in a long time. Years from now, people are going to look back on it the way they do with Hogan slamming Andre, or when Austin won the title for the first time.

They all supported him and wanted him to reach the top. Now that he's been at the top too long, they've gotten bored and they're ready to play with the next new toy. :mjpls:

fukk it, let him hold the title through 2019. :whew:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The only 2 ppl I see holding a decent title run after Kofi is Andrade and Big E. I'd even pass it off to Luke Harper as a monster heel.
Are you serious? This is going to be on Fox. They want a more realistic approach. Luke Harper interview skills are not on point. Andrade will need Zelina to speak for him most of the time.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I don’t think Andrade would win the title right away but I wouldn’t rule it out. WWE been hurting for a bankable Hispanic star since Guerrero passed, hence the big push Del Rio got in the past. Eddie was big ratings for SD back in the day, I could see Andrade getting a push next year for the title

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Dream is still green as hell. He had a great match with Ciampa but he still needs time. He has time. They gotta strike with Big E shortly

i wouldn't be mad at Big E being the one to dethrone Kofi, it actually makes perfect sense storyline wise cause he of all people would be the one to have Kofi's number

only thing that would concern me is whether or not E can heel it up on the mic properly at this point

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i wouldn't be mad at Big E being the one to dethrone Kofi, it actually makes perfect sense storyline wise cause he of all people would be the one to have Kofi's number

only thing that would concern me is whether or not E can heel it up on the mic properly at this point

E can turn right after Kofi gets through Brock and play off that or he can avenge Kofi and go get Brock himself. shyt writes itself

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
E can turn right after Kofi gets through Brock and play off that or he can avenge Kofi and go get Brock himself. shyt writes itself
Brock is holding the belt till either Roman gets hot or Daniel Bryan goes face again. Big E is not getting a main event push.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The ‘Fox wants Brock as champ’ talk makes no sense to me. Fox wants the champ not on tv for months at a time? Brock as mainstream ufc Star was a decade ago so
Okay are you saying Big E is more known in the mainstream than Brock? Get real.