It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
I been telling nxggas for the longest that Dray at the 5 is the way.

@CSquare43 you know what this means for Wiseman don't you?

jLslhhk.gif

:mjgrin:
:mjlit:

Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Bjelica ends up being the stand-in for Draymond when he's on the bench. The Warriors can run a hyper-shooting lineup when he's not on the floor too.

Steph
Poole/Avery (career-best season of 5 threes at 39%)
Klay
OPJ (career-best season of 4.1 threes at 44%)
Bjelica (career-best season of 4.4 threes at 42%)

All of these players, except for Poole, have proven they can shoot the 3ball at 40%. It'll be something that the Warriors have never had the luxury of.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Bjelica ends up being the stand-in for Draymond when he's on the bench. The Warriors can run a hyper-shooting lineup when he's not on the floor too.

Steph
Poole/Avery (career-best season of 5 threes at 39%)
Klay
OPJ (career-best season of 4.1 threes at 44%)
Bjelica (career-best season of 4.4 threes at 42%)

All of these players, except for Poole, have proven they can shoot the 3ball at 40%. It'll be something that the Warriors have never had the luxury of.

Daps
Langston Galloway, who signed with Golden State this offseason, said Green’s absence was family related.

renderTimingPixel.png

Langston Galloway, who signed with Golden State this offseason, said Green’s absence was family related. On his seventh team in eight seasons, he said it hasn’t impacted his transition to the Warriors.

“It doesn’t affect us at all, myself included,” Galloway said. “When guys deal with family situations, that’s more important than the game of basketball. … I’m sure when he gets back, he’ll be ready to rock. I hope everything’s good with him.”

Green was on the list of scheduled speakers at media day Monday but general manager Bob Myers started the day by announcing Green would not be in attendance. Kerr reiterated the following day that Green’s absence is excused as long as he needs.

@Regular_D. The D stands for dodo. Dray waiting on that apology.

On another note: I haven't been paying attention that I didn't even know Galloway signed. What. The. fukk. What an offseason by the Warriors.

:picard:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
[Webeck] Langston Galloway, who signed with Golden State this offseason, said Green’s absence was family related.

renderTimingPixel.png

Langston Galloway, who signed with Golden State this offseason, said Green’s absence was family related. On his seventh team in eight seasons, he said it hasn’t impacted his transition to the Warriors.

“It doesn’t affect us at all, myself included,” Galloway said. “When guys deal with family situations, that’s more important than the game of basketball. … I’m sure when he gets back, he’ll be ready to rock. I hope everything’s good with him.”

Green was on the list of scheduled speakers at media day Monday but general manager Bob Myers started the day by announcing Green would not be in attendance. Kerr reiterated the following day that Green’s absence is excused as long as he needs.

@Regular_P Dray waiting on that apology.

On another note: I haven't been paying attention that I didn't even know Galloway signed. What. The. fukk. What an offseason by the Warriors.

:picard:

It's just a camp deal for now...same with AB.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
From the article:

He (Kerr) once was hesitant to welcome that wear and tear on Green over the course of an 82-game marathon. He’s now inviting it for probably around 20 minutes a night. Why?

“It feels different. The league feels different to me than five, six years ago,” Kerr said. “There are more and more small lineups out there. Every team has more shooting, so you have to cover more ground, which is something Draymond is really good at.