It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Bjelica ends up being the stand-in for Draymond when he's on the bench. The Warriors can run a hyper-shooting lineup when he's not on the floor too.

Steph
Poole/Avery (career-best season of 5 threes at 39%)
Klay
OPJ (career-best season of 4.1 threes at 44%)
Bjelica (career-best season of 4.4 threes at 42%)

All of these players, except for Poole, have proven they can shoot the 3ball at 40%. It'll be something that the Warriors have never had the luxury of.

It's absolutely criminal that this hasn't happened sooner. :wow:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Hearing Steph earlier in the week and now Dray, there's clear resentment about the management's approach but they're resigned to it.

If they were that concerned about building the team, adding another star.. etc.. they would have taken well below market value to sign. My thoughts are the players should get paid what they are worth and the front office figures out the best way to fill out the roster.

The approach the front office is taking, is the one that makes sense to me.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If they were that concerned about building the team, adding another star.. etc.. they would have taken well below market value to sign. My thoughts are the players should get paid what they are worth and the front office figures out the best way to fill out the roster.

The approach the front office is taking, is the one that makes sense to me.
what theyre doing does make sense.

Daps
If/when Klay comes back and gets back into his groove, I'm betting Steph and Dray will put pressure on the FO to start moving pieces to go all in on winning now. Neither of them will want to go through the bullshyt they did last season; they know they don't have much time left.