It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Hopefully it will teach you that 95% of rookies don’t look like all stars in their first season. You didn’t even learn from Jordan Pooles first season where he literally looked like the worst NBA player in the league for most of that year.
For starters, while Poole's worth ethic and resolve is remarkable, in itself, he still hasn't proven anything as of yet. He's a borderline starter until proven otherwise. He's not exactly an example of someone who went from the street to the penthouse. The comparison also doesn't work given the fact that the demand of him is different to Wiseman; the demands of a guard are starkly different to a big man, particularly in this current climate.

Rookies don't need to look like "All-Stars" in order to acknowledge how they're going to fare moving forward. The problem with Wiseman, as I've reiterated time and time again, is his complete lack of understanding of what to do on the court. He doesn't know where to position himself on both ends of the floor; he doesn't when to pass/shoot; he doesn't identify what reads to make on defense; and he plays without purpose. And despite his North-South movement and leaping ability, he struggles, laterally, which in combination with his low BBIQ isn't something that is typically fixed.

Unless he's become a lights-out shooter over the offseason, it's hard for me to see him getting a notable increase in minutes/role from last season with all the frontcourt options now.

:manny:

Daps
It's crazy to me the free pass he gets for everything. Picture this scenario since everyone is at Zion's neck right now:

Zion, after blaming the organization, coaching staff and front office over the summer for blowing up on the court at a superstar teammate who left in large part because of that incident, goes to a Giants game with RJ Barrett 24 hours before Media Day, then has the Pels front office say he has an excused absence for why he won't be there for a few days.

How do you think that would go over?
:gucci:

How is it I come back and you still acting like a dodo. @smitty22 why is this bird still flapping about posting nonsense?