It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Personal issues but he was at a football game with half the Lakers team two days ago. Sounds completely normal.

I'm a Lakers fan though. If this is what you guys want on your team or want to defend, fukk it. :yeshrug:

See, we was doing good til you had to go here.

This kind of babble is what @smitty22 keeps reporting you over and I'mma be inclined to agree with him here breh.

:stopitslime:

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

@ALonelyDad, I thought it was legit too...lol. But I didn't see it on reddit so I had to check...

:russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
See, we was doing good til you had to go here.

This kind of babble is what @smitty22 keeps reporting you over and I'mma be inclined to agree with him here breh.

:stopitslime:

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

@ALonelyDad, I thought it was legit too...lol. But I didn't see it on reddit so I had to check...

:russ:
If you wanna follow that bozo @smitty22 down the rabbit hole, be my guest. :heh:

believe-his-lies.gif

I wanna see Steph do well and what Draymond is doing (and has been doing) is bullshyt. Steph deserves better.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
@Regular_P

I get it, but for all of Draymond's issues, he's a savant. He's not perfect, but who could you put in his role and not lose momentum? You could add a better shooter, but at what cost to the defense, the PG role, the passion, etc?

I'm an obvious homer but if healthy, I'm taking Steph, Dray and Klay against any other big 3 (based on current teams).

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Regular_P

I get it, but for all of Draymond's issues, he's a savant. He's not perfect, but who could you put in his role and not lose momentum? You could add a better shooter, but at what cost to the defense, the PG role, the passion, etc?

I'm an obvious homer but if healthy, I'm taking Steph, Dray and Klay against any other big 3 (based on current teams).

Breh no need to try and explain anything to that dodo. Just neg, report, and block @Regular_P and go on about your day.