It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
He has been good all playoffs. Admit it
Hes been decent bro. By the standards of his contract, and the standards of being an ALL STAR STARTER, he's really been what he is, some reggie. Weedplate.
Honestly, he's been trash by those standards, but you know, we grade him on a curve.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Y'all nikkas been overrated all gahdamn year. Tf type of championship team has only 6'9 above active big on a roster rolling into the playoffs:hhh:

Hate to say it, but Dray is fukking washed man. Dude provides literally nothing on offense and is a turnover machine. Which is an abomination seeing that he literally doesn't get guarded. Dude has to at least attempt 4 or 5 3s , he's wasting possessions already anyways...but he's so damn elite defensively that I can't just completely throw him in the bushes

Poole is a pup and is being heavily relied upon to score 20 a game in his first damn playoff run:gucci:

Wiggins, fukking trash man. Bum been getting credit for providing hustle plays as if he could provide anything else.... Even tho he's a max player ...and all star starter:comeon:

Bringing a rookie off the bench

Damian Lee :wow:

And Belijca :mjlol:

#freeSteph overrated ass extra cac friendly ass franchise having alot of their incompetencies masked by a generational talent.