It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't sit right with me that Brooks is only suspended for one game.

That simply isn't enough of a deterrent.

What's to stop the 15th man on every roster taking out the opposing team's best player in a playoff series, ending their season, when all they have to do is sit out one game? :gucci:

In football (soccer), if you commit a reckless challenge that could seriously injure an opponent you are suspended for 3 games.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are they tweeting?
Trying to get Poole suspended for leaving the bench when GP2 got fouled when the rule only applies to altercations, victim blaming GP2 for not landing properly, a whole lot "whataboutisms" comparing Draymond's foul to Brooks. Just a whole lot of dumb shyt from their media members.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to get Poole suspended for leaving the bench when GP2 got fouled when the rule only applies to altercations, victim blaming GP2 for not landing properly, a whole lot "whataboutisms" comparing Draymond's foul to Brooks. Just a whole lot of dumb shyt from their media members.
The shyt about not landing properly is so fukking stupid. Bracing your fall with your hands is just the natural human reaction. When you get blindsided in mid air like GP2 did who the fukk has time to think “I should tuck my arms in so I don’t break my wrist”.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Fun fact: Ja morant was forced to defend ONLY 4 POSSESSIONS as an on-ball defender in PnR. He guarded ZERO possessions in isolation. ALL GAME, ONLY 4 POSSESSIONS, and ZERO IN ISO

Should be two targets on switches if Kerr was smart :snoop:

If this was PHX, CP0 and Book would be calling his ass and Morant’s ass on every switch. But us? Nah…

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fun fact: Ja morant was forced to defend ONLY 4 POSSESSIONS as an on-ball defender in PnR. He guarded ZERO possessions in isolation. ALL GAME, ONLY 4 POSSESSIONS, and ZERO IN ISO

Should be two targets on switches if Kerr was smart :snoop:

If this was PHX, CP0 and Book would be calling his ass and Morant’s ass on every switch. But us? Nah…

Was listening to the post game 2 pod from Slater/Thompson/Kawikami and they pointed out that Steph said in the post game presser that they let Ja off the hook on the defensive end. Hopefully we see a change going forward starting tonight.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Was listening to the post game 2 pod from Slater/Thompson/Kawikami and they pointed out that Steph said in the post game presser that they let Ja off the hook on the defensive end. Hopefully we see a change going forward starting tonight.
I’m getting tired of the offense. Between Klay taking Oubre-tier shots and not being held accountable, Draymond’s traffic control at the top of the key that’s been scouted to death, the high turnovers night after night (averaging 19 TOs between 2 games), our extreme reluctance to hunt easy points by attacking mismatches, it’s just so frustrating to watch. There’s no point in leading the league in assists if you lead the league in turnovers.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@aceboon @ryderldb I fukks with Charles Barkley but from time to time he can be a dumbass:francis:

Here he is essentially blaming GPII for getting hurt by saying he shouldn't have tried to "Catch himself" after Dillon Brooks clotheslined him mid-air :mindblown:

Shaq and Kenny up in there juelzing as well :what:

I saw that clip the day before and that’s really who my post was about. Haven’t heard anyone else blame GP2 for getting injured outside of Chucks dumb ass.