It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I told the guy I work with that I expect a role player to be the difference if the warriors win because we can't over play the passing lanes and the get back out to shooters. When I saw Otto was out I was like hmmm we might can sneak one. But Wiggins was making huge plays and tough shots

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looney and Klay are the top reasons we won this game. I’m glad draymond finally looked for his shot a little this game. He has 3-4 wide open looks a game that he should take just to keep the defense honest.

Everyone’s gonna talk about how we struggled against a ja less grizzlies team but they’re the type of team that give the warriors most trouble. Balanced offense. Tough defense. And they don’t turn the ball over.

Steph needs to rediscover his shot in the offseason. I don’t know what the fukk is wrong but he needs to fix it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph came through, but I mean what is it gonna take to get a vintage 8/11 from 3 game from this dude again man :mjcry:
It's like the minute he mastered all the other aspects of his game that were slightly deficient, the mental and the physical, his shot falls off a cliff. Dude could easily be averaging 35 a game these playoffs
He prolly got sat down with the coaches and gm. "You can't be bigger than the team Stephen!".