It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What regular discussion? :ld:This is all stuff you guys were claiming, for years at that:manny:. You're not familiar with this site if you think im a troll. The biggest warrior stan in this thread just happens to be one, give him/her that smoke :unimpressed:
You're a respectable poster bruh, I agree with you more times than not when it comes to boxing but when it comes to Steph/Warriors you be on some other shyt :yeshrug:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: your team. Your team is whoever the Dubs playing, fukk outta here.
Gone and prepare your orange and purple pom poms. You'll be up in this thread speaking on the Suns role players missing shots, they should be up 2-1 blah blah blah.

Just embrace what you are. You and Chicago be killing me with the false concern for these other teams and their game plans and matchups and shyt :mjlol:

Detroit Pistons all day, we're in playoff misfortune currently :sadcam:, but will be back:ufdup:

I could have cared less about warriors vs nuggets:manny:. There wasn't a player I really rock with like that on either team. I rock with Ja though. Bron is out so im pulling for him out the west.

I got love for Dray since he is fellow Spartan alumni but breh be doing too much sometimes.

And what's the problem with commenting on role players that aren't doing what they supposed to do:comeon:. Yall stay complaining about players and the coach(:mjlol:) that dont act right/is the cause of an L, c'mon now breh.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Detroit Pistons all day, we're in playoff misfortune currently :sadcam:, but will be back:ufdup:

I could have cared less about warriors vs nuggets:manny:. There wasn't a player I really rock with like that on either team. I rock with Ja though. Bron is out so im pulling for him out the west.

I got love for Dray since he is fellow Spartan alumni but breh be doing too much sometimes.

And what's the problem with commenting on role players that aren't doing what they supposed to do:comeon:. Yall stay complaining about players and the coach(:mjlol:) that dont act right/is the cause of an L, c'mon now breh.
take ur goofy ass to the detroit thread then.

Two soft ass fouls on Draymond in a physical game that gifted Memphis 4 pts, there was another one when he defended Clarke straight up a couple minutes prior that was bs as well
Scott foster a hitman, breh

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Two soft ass fouls on Draymond in a physical game that gifted Memphis 4 pts, there was another one when he defended Clarke straight up a couple minutes prior that was bs as well
Warriors really have to play smarter on these upcoming games. Grizzlies make us pay for our careless plays/turnovers and they get lots of suspect calls on top of it too smh :upsetfavre:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

So I just have to ask will Dillon Brooks be suspended for this? Brooks legit didn't even try to make a play on the ball he just recklessly swung and hit GPII while he was mid-air. Draymond has been suspended in the past for much, much less.
I wouldn't be surprised if that clown Adam Silver turns a blind eye to this shyt :pacspit:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
So I just have to ask will Dillon Brooks be suspended for this? Brooks legit didn't even try to make a play on the ball he just recklessly swung and hit GPII while he was mid-air. Draymond has been suspended in the past for much, much less.
I wouldn't be surprised if that clown Adam Silver turns a blind eye to this shyt :pacspit:
I remember robert Horry was suspended 2 games i believe, for bulldozing Steve Nash in 2007. ofc that was David Stern's NBA.

Grayson allen got a 1 game suspension for fracturing Caruso's arm a few months back. So I imagine it's a 1 game suspension

either way, losing GP2 on some bullshyt like that screws us. If we get past Memphis, we still wont have GP2 to harass Booker and CP0 :snoop:

Not to mention, just on a human level, GP2 did everything right to get to where he is now. The man was 29 years old, still playing in summer league with rookies Moody and Kuminga. He's been bouncing around the G Legue/NBA since he got outta college. He finally gets some shine here, gets to the playoffs, shows out in the playoffs, and his season is ended like this. Just a terrible way for things to go down for a guy that had to grind as hard as he did

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep doing the good work sir :mjgrin:

Right, so that entitlement yall are mouthing off needs to relax.

You think that is the only reason they loss?:what: now that is some goofy troll shyt. And what star(s) are you talking about. I thought Chef was carrying this team by himself:jbhmm:
Saying if Klay shot better the warriors would be up 2-0 is entitlement?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It is directly related to his lack of scoring because he's overcompensating.

The fewer the points, the more his passes become eye of the needle attempts.
It’s gonna get to the point where it HAS to be discussed. Kerr should be thinking about this, especially for later seasons. The offense looked better with the ball in Poole’s hands, and when Kuminga was in the game. :francis:

Thankfully our culture is all about winning, so asking Dray to make that sacrifice will be easy