It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
really shytty game last night and almost got the W. and it's not like the warriors didn't get open looks from 3, they got a lot of wide open looks but their shots were not falling. this reminded me of the bucks/boston game 1 where boston had a lot of open looks but just couldn't hit them. if warriors shoot just 25% from 3 yesterday then win the game smh.

I know it's against their philosophy but they gotta stop conceding the switch so easily when Wiggins has Ja

yeah i thought they should have fought the switch harder. ja was really the only one killing them down the stretch and it was too easy for him to get to the paint which is where he eats. i thought defenders should've sat back and dare him to shoot the 3 as well, which is where he was struggling after the first half. when ja hit those early 3s it's probably better for the warriors because he starts to fall in love with them and i don't think it's sustainable for him to shoot those at a high percent.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we seen Patbev cook Ja off the dribble last series, this is malpractice. I know they had some success with Wiggins against Ja but they also need to do the same thing Memphis is doing to JP to Ja. I know Draymond is limited but he has got to be taken off the ball some, too much traffic cop. Use him more as a rolling big, he's actually been decent so far in the playoffs crashing to the rim.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My thoughts on the game.

Dillon brooks foul on GP2 was dirty as fukk. Dude had no chance of legitimately blocking that shot.

Kerr basically applying the same defense on Ja as he did with Lebron in the 2015 finals. Let Bron iso and take all the shots and limit the role players. If GP2 did not get hurt I would be ok with this strategy cuz you have a guy in GP2 that can defend Ja one on one pretty well similar to how iggy could defend Bron pretty well without much help. Now that GP2 is done for the playoffs Kerr gotta switch up the strategy. He’s in a tough spot cuz I don’t think the warriors have a perimeter defender close to GP2, but they can’t just keep letting Ja walk into wide open threes.

Klay gotta shoot better, straight up. He shoots closer to 40% and we win both games.

The version of the warriors do a horrible job of closing out games. This whole season they’ve fumbled big leads or leads late in the game and it’s followed them into the playoffs. Game 1 they had a 10 point lead in the 4th and only won by 1 cuz Ja missed a tough layup. Game 2 they were up 3 or 4 with about 2 minutes left and they can’t close out.

Ja is the real deal. That floater he has is automatic. As long as he stays healthy he gonna be a top 5 player in the league.

Grizzlies haven't been close to playing their best ball yet, especially their role players. They (Grizzlies) should up 2-0

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bummed for that guy…he had a nice payday coming man. But then this bozo cheap shots him for no reason..

Does the name zaza pachulia ring a bell? Plus Dray had a flagrant foul in the previous game, so the hard foul was returned, its his fault GP2 is out. 90's ball would fracture these cats souls.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Truth be told, they're better off shytting the bed and losing this series. It'll force the front office to swing for their fences to get the squad right; with each passing game they win it'll only give the front office more incentive to double down. They're still in driver's seat in this series but that can quickly turn if Klay doesn't show up at home.
Gil batting a 1000 on the Warriors takes this year :wow:

Crazy part is yall can still win this series/get to the finals.

However, front office has really made Steph's job much harder than it needs to be. An able body instead of Wiseman and yall would be easy favorites to win it all
:ehh:.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Goofball take, as usual :ehh:

Keep doing the good work sir :mjgrin:

You could say the same in reverse as well tho can you not?

Right, so that entitlement yall are mouthing off needs to relax.

Warriors stars are missing wide open shots and he's bringing up Grizzlies role players, dude just wants to be a goofy troll

You think that is the only reason they loss?:what: now that is some goofy troll shyt. And what star(s) are you talking about. I thought Chef was carrying this team by himself:jbhmm:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You think that is the only reason they loss?:what: now that is some goofy troll shyt. And what star(s) are you talking about. I thought Chef was carrying this team by himself:jbhmm:
Called a goofy troll and you cement the claim with more goofy trolling :russell:. There ain't a soul in this thread that don't recognize what you're doing breh, you been at this for years.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

Gone be rooting for the Suns in the next round as well?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Called a goofy troll and you cement the claim with more goofy trolling :russell:. There ain't a soul in this thread that don't recognize what you're doing breh, you been at this for years.

What regular discussion? :ld:This is all stuff you guys were claiming, for years at that:manny:. You're not familiar with this site if you think im a troll. The biggest warrior stan in this thread just happens to be one, give him/her that smoke :unimpressed:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gone be rooting for the Suns in the next round as well?

How do we know who is all playing in the next round, there is that entitlement im talking about.:ufdup:. Holla back when all of the cards are laid out. My team isnt in the playoffs but as a fan Ill give you a solid answer.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
How do we know who is all playing in the next round, there is that entitlement im talking about.:ufdup:. Holla back when all of the cards are laid out. My team isnt in the playoffs but as a fan Ill give you a solid answer.
:mjlol: your team. Your team is whoever the Dubs playing, fukk outta here.
Gone and prepare your orange and purple pom poms. You'll be up in this thread speaking on the Suns role players missing shots, they should be up 2-1 blah blah blah.

Just embrace what you are. You and Chicago be killing me with the false concern for these other teams and their game plans and matchups and shyt :mjlol: