It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He's been an average shooter this year. Great player still....but his game hasn't warranted him shooting 10+ 3s a game this year.

Guarantee you tho you hear about him cutting some of that weight this off-season
Thats what I thought it was too, but he was on fire to start the season. Up until the time he was on the verge of breaking the record, he was shooting 41% on 13 attempts. Since that game, 36% on 11 attempts

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't agree with the way they're defending Ja, basically daring him to beat them and he's almost done it 2 games now. Keep giving dude walk up practice 3s so he's in a rhythm, then they give him so much space that dude can pick up a full head of steam and have defenders on their heels trying to keep pace. Been the same shyt since the play-in game.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Thats what I thought it was too, but he was on fire to start the season. Up until the time he was on the verge of breaking the record, he was shooting 41% on 13 attempts. Since that game, 36% on 11 attempts
Mm. Well maybe them legs shot breh and he on the other side of it...I said in the game thread in response to post a breh made about Steph not working off the ball as much that it was due to the IQ of the players around him, but maybe he just ain't got the legs for it anymore.

Go watch his 2015 playoff highlights on YouTube and contrast it to now. He doesn't have anywhere near that quickness anymore.

I mean it is what it is, can't be on top forever :yeshrug:

But I'm really waiting to see how he performs next year to definitively say he's just over the hill

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It feels like Klay is going long stretches of the game without touching the ball so when he finally does get it he immediately launches :patrice:
Hopefully he can bounce back after getting a few days of rest. Tough loss, time to regroup and get ready for the next one :yeshrug:
This is exactly what it is. I seen Klay wide open like 5 or 6 times and he didn't get the ball. I would still hit him if he's wide.